Reviews for And This Is Why You're A Stupid
BBAllFawkingDay chapter 30 . 8/21/2014
KYAAAAA! BEYOND BIRTHDAY-KUN! *Dies of bloodloss*
IHateImagay chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
"OH YESSS! I'M SO FUCKING AWESOME! YASS, OH LIGHT! UGH!" I dunno if I should get a nosebleed or hate him even more! So funny!
Guest chapter 30 . 5/24/2014
I would not be surprised if you did a rant about L's bear crackers
Guest chapter 30 . 10/18/2013
I love these! I died laughing xD

I'd like to see a rant by one of the Yotsuba members - excluding Higuchi and Namikawa - over how little screen time they got. Seriously. Those guys were really overlooked.

A separate one of the sort for Hatori would be nice, too. I usually set him aside from the other Yotsuba members because he died so early. I could see him ranting about how he got more screen time than Matt, and everyone seems to love Matt.

In all seriousness, this is awesome. Keep up the good work! :D
P.T. Piranha chapter 9 . 7/3/2013
The way I remember it, they saw Matt reaching for a hidden gun, so it's not like he was entirely innocent.
P.T. Piranha chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
Chip was the true hero of Death Note.
Athena's phoenix chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
LOL. This chapter. Oh my goodness. (dies laughing)
Sentio Infermum chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
That completely made my life.

"Somewhere, deep in my mind, I was also thinking, 'THIS IS FOR THE HELICOPTER.'"

I can't even watch L's death scene anymore because I just know, behind his creepy smirk, Light is thinking about that helicopter... XD This is hillarious. Thanks for posting it.
Princess Trixie chapter 13 . 3/22/2013
Whaaa-? I never noticed he hadn't any eyebrows!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe h
THIS IS FOR THE HELICOPTER!
ROLFLMAO
ShoefoneWeasley chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Oh my blob, these are absolutely amazing! I read this at like three in the morning and it was torture not being able to burst into laughter like I really wanted to do. XD Matsui and Light are killing me, especially when Light was afraid of riding with L in the helicopter. Beautiful! And the inanimate objects are genius!
Queenofotakus chapter 30 . 11/12/2012
Damn Phone, saying I pressed the Post button when I didn't. Anyways, I just made the rant about L's car. That was more of a rant than an idea though. Sorry. (And man, that italics fail is embarrassing.) But anyways, here's my real idea: How about how Misa feels about L watching her? I mean, she's gotta feel horrible at the thought of him capping to her.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/11/2012
It's been a while since I've actually read Death Note, so forgive me if I get any of these ideas wrong. Didn't L go to and from school in a really cool car? In iJapan\i, where students usually bike or walk to school? He didn't have the energy to do either, but he could've rented a normal car. The same goes for his clothing. So he isays\i that he's very secretive, but in fact, once he gets out there, he's one ihell\i of a show off. I bet he would've gone icrazy\i if he knew he had a single fangirl there.
Ravarx chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
I've flown a plane with just intuition... Turns out I'm a natural. (Small plane, not a passenger liner...) Maybe L can do the same with helicopters, Light-kun. Hm?
Fadeway chapter 30 . 8/20/2012
Some great entries, thanks for writing this!