Reviews for And This Is Why You're A Stupid
THE FUCKING POTATO CHIP IN CHAPTER 7
Guest chapter 12 . 9/11/2016
XD
Guest chapter 11 . 9/11/2016
woooooo wooo, sexist raye got what he deserved...! Even his own wife hates him! WOOOOO
Guest chapter 8 . 9/11/2016
XD

Oh my god, was the 'jacking off' part the part that was inspired by your male roommate?
gio-the-vax chapter 17 . 8/4/2016
I'm gay for the murder book
MafiaMarshMello chapter 30 . 6/25/2016
DUDE

WHAT THE HELL

YOU SHOULDVE ADDED NEAR AND MELLO

FUCKING GODDAMNIT

YOU SHOULDVE ADDED NEAR AND CHOCOLATE GANGSTER-SENPAI! AND THATS FINAL
bayesianheishi chapter 2 . 6/17/2015
I do realize this is a crack fic and all, but statistically, most mass-murderers are men. Light also fits the profile because he's a "genius", so while Sayu being Kira could be a possibility (easily erased by L observing her for a few hours), it is not a very likely one, whereas the probability of Light being Kira just keeps increasing as he makes dumber mistakes each time. L didn't think Light could maybe be Kira, he was sure of it, he was just lying. That said, they're both incredibly stupid.
BBAllFawkingDay chapter 30 . 8/21/2014
KYAAAAA! BEYOND BIRTHDAY-KUN! *Dies of bloodloss*
IHateImagay chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
"OH YESSS! I'M SO FUCKING AWESOME! YASS, OH LIGHT! UGH!" I dunno if I should get a nosebleed or hate him even more! So funny!
Guest chapter 30 . 5/24/2014
I would not be surprised if you did a rant about L's bear crackers
Guest chapter 30 . 10/18/2013
I love these! I died laughing xD

I'd like to see a rant by one of the Yotsuba members - excluding Higuchi and Namikawa - over how little screen time they got. Seriously. Those guys were really overlooked.

A separate one of the sort for Hatori would be nice, too. I usually set him aside from the other Yotsuba members because he died so early. I could see him ranting about how he got more screen time than Matt, and everyone seems to love Matt.

In all seriousness, this is awesome. Keep up the good work! :D
P.T. Piranha chapter 9 . 7/3/2013
The way I remember it, they saw Matt reaching for a hidden gun, so it's not like he was entirely innocent.
P.T. Piranha chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
Chip was the true hero of Death Note.
Athena's phoenix chapter 5 . 6/27/2013
LOL. This chapter. Oh my goodness. (dies laughing)
Sentio Infermum chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
That completely made my life.

"Somewhere, deep in my mind, I was also thinking, 'THIS IS FOR THE HELICOPTER.'"

I can't even watch L's death scene anymore because I just know, behind his creepy smirk, Light is thinking about that helicopter... XD This is hillarious. Thanks for posting it.