Reviews for Future Diary: New Survival Game!
Kiochi Ishu chapter 1 . 9/9
Age: 19

Gender: Female

Appearance: Long red hair that goes down to her waist, hazel eyes, 6'2, 60kg.

Personality: Manipulative, Friendly, Sneaky, Intelligent.

Biography: Abandoned by her parents at the age of 5 leaving her to fend for herself. Always stealing food and other supplies for her own benefit. The day before she turned 19 she got her future diary.

Future Diary: The Surroundings Diary

Diary Strengths: Able to sense other future diary holders from up to 1km away giving her time to escape.

Diary Weakness: Can't sense people up to 100m away from her.

Number In The Survival Game: 14

Dream: Bring the world peace & harmony.
Reader chapter 1 . 4/13
When's the next chapter ;A;
tetraforce theory chapter 22 . 7/26/2014
This story is absoultely fucking amazing and I hope this is just a normal pause between chapters and not a permanent cliffhanger. Please PM me if you have the time.
Zinc2100 chapter 22 . 4/26/2014
Reading from chapter 1 to 22 felt like a constant battle. Action at every part! And the way you set up those action scenes definitely had me guessing. Even though everyone can predict the future, nothing was ever known until it happened. Although the writing did suck the fun out of it for me. I saw constantly in your writing, they said as they did that, or while, or before. Didn't establish the setting so I was left to imagine a lot by myself. The characters actions weren't explained to great detail outside of the action parts, so it just felt...dull. I will admit you did improve after your hiatus, definitely liked how terrifying the school looked. One thing that I feel 50/50 about is the characters. Some stand out, like my favorite Reis, but others seem to blend in with the background like Lally and Xavier's friends, except Scarlet. Can't wait to see how Xavier gets out by the skin of his teeth in the future.
miku.loverz chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
Number : whatever hasn't taken
Dream : make her own world who has alive Risa and Riku,and Has a True and not using her, friend and has all anime as the citycent and off course vocaloid,too
miku.loverz chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
Diary: the enemies diary
Strength : can see the near enemy plan.(since she has dual personality,she only kill in Riku form and let Risa do the thinking of the plan)
Weakness : can't see her own future and since she has a dual personality she only killed when she's Riku so she must find somewhere too change to boy clothes and when she didn't bring boy clothes,she won't fight and only will run.
miku.loverz chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
Continue of the biography
But then an accident happen,she was playing cooking games with her brother and (she didn't know ) using a real knife to cut her brother hand, and her brother died because loss blood and he has a rare type blood. She then abused by her parent because of this,she must always come home on time to do chores and must not fall from the top 10 students or else they beat her,one time she got 11 they beat her till she fainted for 2 days and didn't bring her to any her friend asked why she couldn't go to the mall she say her parent is a very protective ones.
miku.loverz chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Name: Riku Retsuko (real name: Joe Retsuko)
Age: 17 years old
Sex: girl
Appearance: a girl who had long,black and straight hair,white pale skin,A pair of black eyes,thin and tall and wear glasses but usually she only let it loose naturally. ties it to a loose ponytail and wear either hair band or clip when she become Riku and wear boy clothes.
Personality:a nerdy otaku but funny and popular , acting all strong but can't do any sport except jogging but have slot if energy and well known on the outside but doesn't have any have a broken family and abused by her parents making her quite insane,Thinking she's is his dead,younger brother, Riku and has a (Imaginary) little sister called Risa who tell her what she(when she change to Riku) must do.
Biography:when she was young she use to has a good family with a living little brother called Riku , but
caramell.yoko chapter 21 . 4/3/2014
could i be 13 or 12?
caramell.yoko chapter 19 . 4/2/2014
this was ment for entry 19 but i already used it] "well well" she said quietly as if the voice was surrounding the room, soon laughing. "well hi number 15th and you 17th. Lets make this quick, i'm here to kill you all, make sure the twins are asleep or i'll just have to kill them as well, she said soon coming out of the cealing, the 2 phones on her waist, one rainbow and the other black with white lines,"hmm the dull, might be too Dull for me and the the weakness diary will help me al ot. but it's best if i take both, now die." she said taking out a sharp pink colored katana cames out of the sleeve on her back, she pointed her swoard at the dilf and the kid "both temping" she said running at the dilf, jumping and her sword aimed at his chest, the sword hit him, lightly, cutting the shirt on his chest, but disappearing into smoke. soon the voice sounded loudly through out the house. "well time to play cat and mouse, run if you dare" she giggled, her voice fading.
caramell.yoko chapter 20 . 4/2/2014
wait change my number to 18th
caramell.yoko chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Name: Rise sakira
Sex: female
Apperarance:5"3' brown hair twin pony tails, pink and black cheerskirt, small black withpink tiger patters lines, pink pompoms, rainbow diary, pink boots with black shoe strings, black bows in her hair, eyes brown.
Personality:minipulitive, cheerfull.
Biography: was in a car when parents died, she went into hiding, taken in by the Sakira family, [real name Rise Caruise] she was told to be pretty and been told lies how to be loved by others, she came out toa school, join the cheer squad, soon hearing a chirp on her phone thn sent in to the other world, covered in black slightly frighten but still frighten, she left then on her fight of death
Future Diary: the Search diary/slash steals the deaths door diary.
furture diary strenghts: to telle who and whomb will be at a spot, best to kill in a sleeping mode
[and stolen diary, already killed 20th user] tells how she will die and from whomb, but she can still doge attack by seeing who will the killer be when she dies.
Future Diary's weaknesses: searches for person at a time when looking.[stolen diary] unable to say when and time when death acurs but will tell where]
number in survival game: 15th
dream: to be the one to save evry one, even if it costs lives.
love the sheet maybe put me in it as a side kick or lly
Christina Lim chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I wish i have a good person with akise
christina.yiling.5 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I wish i can with my family have a good person and vocaloids toys anime
Lori Konosuna chapter 1 . 1/11/2014