Reviews for Testing Potentials
LittleAmberAmethyst chapter 3 . 7/30/2016
This is a really good story. You've done great with setting up the suspense and the mystery of what the kidnappers want. You wrote Gene's worry and frustration well.

In addition you wrote Jim perfectly. He's still the smart and capable kid despite being his fear and being trapped in an unfamiliar location. The bit on the secret message is fantastic-something he would definitely do.

What a wonderful story. Keep up the good work.
LittleAmberAmethyst chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
Whoa, that's an intense ending to the first chapter. You did good with setting up the beginning. Everyone is in character. Now I'm curious who these people are and what they want with Jim. Good opening.
rowen raven chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
This is a nice surprise, it's been so long since I read an Outlaw fic. I love how Jim manages to keep his cool through it all, the kid is a genius. I really like it, every one is in perfect character and the plot interesting, I look forward for more updates soon; really love Jim; he is awesome, and very few things are as good as a good old classic anime fic.
The Lillyz chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
This is a really wonderful story! i will probably be on the edge of my seat until the next update!
The Lillyz chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Please update! I am begging you! The Fangirl in me is slowly dying from this cliffhanger and all the questions!
MrDP115 chapter 2 . 4/4/2012
please more this is interesting