Reviews for Out of the Shadows
thwbelievex chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
Omg this is a very good story, this is so sad and I can't wait for more. Please update soon :)
I love reading this.
Foolish Reflection chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
Oh man, this story is super sad. I like how you used the passing of time to your advantage to summarize what happened, but sometimes it just adds to the sadness, reminding us of how young she still is when these things are happening to her. Nicely done. Tread carefully though because with the introduction of OC characters and a new system of an underground organization being introduced on the sixth chapter, some people may get confused by the mechanics and begin to wonder what happened to the original growing Hikaru? Don't lose the Hikaru that's slowly changing into something stronger, no giant leaps or teleportations, slow steps with an event to push them into jumping only a bit farther, please. Keep up the good work. I can't wait until the update next year.
otakuzen chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
When Hikari officially joins KAGE, will it be like the witness protection program wherein she vanishes from her current life and creates a new one? What will joining entail?

Looking forward to updates...
Skye Guardian chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
Hurry up and update, please.
aaa chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
i hope you update soon
i really like the story so far and cant wait for the next chappy :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Great Story!
iAsajsd chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
It made me cry as I went to sleep. (I read this before I went to bed). Made me think of what I would do in that situation.
Evileh Kitty chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
This is really really good, it made me freaking cry. Good job. :D
Can't wait for the next chapter and the others to come -heart-
Ficchii chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
This is so touching I actually cried. And let me tell you something, I rarely cried over stories so yours are undoubtedly special. I love it and I hope you update soon:-)
trincam2011 chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
I have enjoyed your story a lot. I really like the ending of each chapter. Short sentences but heavily weighted. They are like recaps of the major turning points & emotions for Hikari.

Look forward to your update. Thanks
jigokunooujo chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
This was a good chapter. I really look forward to the next.
Sparrowfeathers chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
I really enjoyed the story, please update soon!
peachakia elf chapter 6 . 1/18/2012
I really love your story, it's interesting and the level of neglect they show her, be it indirectly or not, makes me sigh, but I'm guessing it'll get worst as the years pass? And she's going to join KAGE, woo-hoo, that'll be fun to read, for some reason I can't bring myself to dislike Kouyo that might because he's only been mentioned so far..the dynamics in this story are pretty interesting, and maybe you should add some italics to emphasize some stuff, meh, I'm in no position to be speaking but it would add more dramatic effect, but that's just me. Anyways, I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.
claykk chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
a really nice story, i enjoyed reading it.

I hope you will update soon

It's kind of sad HnG stories are so rare these days...
Cassa-Andra chapter 6 . 12/17/2011
Awe - I can't wait to see what will happen next. Nor can I wait to see what Hikari's parents reaction will be when 1) She shows them she is really smart and good at go 2) they realize how they have been treating her (if they realize).

Anyway, Good Job with the fic.

Seasons Greetings and Wishes to you.