Reviews for Out of the Shadows
This fic has so much potential! Please continue/update! Or whatever! Just do something!
Pixiecropse chapter 6 . 10/29/2015
ooooooooooooo let me at em let me at em
kcinara chapter 6 . 5/17/2015
Please update, this fic is one of the most amazing story I had the plesure of reading.
I kinda want to see Akiko and Kouyou trying to make up for the years of neglect and realizing that it's too late.
thwbelievex chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
Omg this is a very good story, this is so sad and I can't wait for more. Please update soon :)
I love reading this.
Foolish Reflection chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
Oh man, this story is super sad. I like how you used the passing of time to your advantage to summarize what happened, but sometimes it just adds to the sadness, reminding us of how young she still is when these things are happening to her. Nicely done. Tread carefully though because with the introduction of OC characters and a new system of an underground organization being introduced on the sixth chapter, some people may get confused by the mechanics and begin to wonder what happened to the original growing Hikaru? Don't lose the Hikaru that's slowly changing into something stronger, no giant leaps or teleportations, slow steps with an event to push them into jumping only a bit farther, please. Keep up the good work. I can't wait until the update next year.
otakuzen chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
When Hikari officially joins KAGE, will it be like the witness protection program wherein she vanishes from her current life and creates a new one? What will joining entail?

Looking forward to updates...
Skye Guardian chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
Hurry up and update, please.
aaa chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
i hope you update soon
i really like the story so far and cant wait for the next chappy :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Great Story!
iAsajsd chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
It made me cry as I went to sleep. (I read this before I went to bed). Made me think of what I would do in that situation.
Evileh Kitty chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
This is really really good, it made me freaking cry. Good job. :D
Can't wait for the next chapter and the others to come -heart-
Ficchii chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
This is so touching I actually cried. And let me tell you something, I rarely cried over stories so yours are undoubtedly special. I love it and I hope you update soon:-)
trincam2011 chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
I have enjoyed your story a lot. I really like the ending of each chapter. Short sentences but heavily weighted. They are like recaps of the major turning points & emotions for Hikari.

Look forward to your update. Thanks
jigokunooujo chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
This was a good chapter. I really look forward to the next.
Sparrowfeathers chapter 6 . 1/28/2012
I really enjoyed the story, please update soon!