Reviews for it's what i want, it's what i don't need
patricia.pc chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
great short story!
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
I liked this too.

/Olive had never wanted a kiss, not before this./

And

/her mother's extensive collection of…novels to understand exactly what was causing that ache.

And she hated knowing it./

And this:

/She didn't want to bleed.

She wanted to feel loved.

Safe.

Not this./

I hope you continue to follow the trail of little bunny foo-foo in chapter three :)

Thanks for sharing; I really enjoy your darkness. I also paradoxically hope that Olive somehow gets her love. Seems like a conflict of interests if you ask me.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Even though Olive isn't the sharpest thorn on the proverbial rose-bush, she really has an endearing affinity with understanding when she's been found out. (Does that sentence even make sense?..)

Anyway

I liked it.
Holly of the Night chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
This was an unexpected twist.

I thought Hattie would just taunt her, then leave 0.0

Then when kissed Olive, I thought it'd be a happy sort of ending.

Then when she hurt Olive physically/emotionally, I felt bad for her. Hattie may not let this go, poor Olive looking over her shoulder ;-;

the "teeth as sharp as daggers" really vividly explained a lot to me about how olive must have been feeling, ouch 0.0"

And yay, you updated. I thought it was going to end in a cliff-hanger n_n

And it ended in a... I don't know how to explain this chapter that just ended, another cliff-hanger, but not as subtle? XD
Holly of the Night chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
the metaphor and simile in this story's amazing n_n

and the way olive describes Hattie's features are so poetic and hyperbole(I may be wrong about this).

But I'm a big Holive fan now. Hattie's aware of olive's thoughts, and she knows that she knows it...