Reviews for Notes of the End
ViolatedMonkey chapter 6 . 1/8
You are a evil author for making such a pussy character. I spent the whole time reading this story screaming about how useless this guy is. Its incredible he should have killed himself a long time ago for being so incredibly dumb and stupid. Sorry its just a pet peeve of mine of having useless main character just makes the readers angry.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
george romero is still alive fyi. good writing though. im from the phines too.
Mr. Carrot chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
Yay for a well written fic by a compatriot! Keep up the good work.
Trar chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Another good chapter. Again, I wouldn't mind a continuation. Maybe a little more content, but that's up to you.
Trar chapter 5 . 6/1/2012
Still a quite good story. I want to know what happens next, yet I also realize that taking your time would be a good idea, to keep the story as good as it has been so far. Keep at it anyhow!
Wandering Thought chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
This is seriously well written, the beginning was a great twist from the usual zombie scenarios, and the fanaticism shown by the church people in the start makes it even more terrifying. Susana is a great strong character, and I liked reading through the main guy's narrative. Great writing, man! I'm glad to have found this story.
Trar chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
Pretty good chapter. I'm glad to see you're continuing, so...keep it up I guess.
Trar chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
If you're still updating this, then i'm still reading this...or I will be, at any rate, because it's pretty good. So please continue!