Reviews for Welcome to Gongaga
Undeniable Mystique chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
hehehe You know, I wrote a fic about this part in the game *hint hint* except it's quite different.

Anyway, this is yet another great fic by nonne other than you!

I Love your stories. They always fill my heart with joy..

Undeniable Mystique
lirpa-chan chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Awesome! Reno's definitely one of my favorite characters and I think you characterized the three Turks superbly! Very funny.

Eraya _
rEckLeSsLy.cOnFIneD chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
This was absolutely hilarious! Best line ever:

“Why hello there, Mr. Tree! Aren’t you big and leafy!”

Oh my god, I seriously couldn't stop laughing for the life of me...awesome, very good work!

*favs*
she's.happy.2b.hardcore chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
“You know,” Reno speculated, “if everyone goes to bed by six-thirty, shouldn’t this town be a lot more populated?”

Ahahaha. great.
alescA Munroe chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
This fic is awesome. Write more soon, hm? The Reno section needs a decent humor fic
Fae chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Haha! I always knew Aeris was a crafty one! But Reno the tree-hugger? Hahaha! Great job!
Superior Wang chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
Gods, this is soo funny. I could see the Turks waiting around in Gongaga, Reno getting stoned off of confuse...great work.
miss toad chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
AH! That was great! I loved the Aerith arm-pumping D. Pulled one over their heads. And of course loved the whole fic, the Turk ness, etc. Hilarious and well written while being true to character! Awesome!
Shadowfox-b4k4 chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
Reno... enjoying nature... hmmm...*bursts out laughing* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That was so hilarious! Write more!
Tom the Mighty chapter 1 . 5/2/2002