Reviews for Tomorrow
Rach Tennant chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Hola! Lembra de mim? hehe, fiquei um tempo sem entrar no , mas aqui estou.

Adorei sua fanfic! Esta otima! Parabens :)

E o ingles tambem esta muito bom.

Continue escrevendo!
the ticking clock chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
that was beautifully written...:) your descriptions were amazing, the way you had their thoughts was so clear and beautiful. well done!
Missy the Least chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This is very good, especially for a non-English speaking writer. You could use a good beta to catch the grammatical and spelling errors, but those mistakes are really not bad at all, hardly noticeable.

You might also try what I am doing right now. You see, I know 3 languages and can't spell in any of them. So, in order to avoid looking bad, open another tab and look up any questionable words as you write. It will show not only the spelling and part of speech, but the definition as well. This is important even if you spelled a word correctly, because you may have used the wrong word to begin with.

For example, you used the word "peak" instead of "peck". Peak is the top of a mountain or a tapering point (and not to be confused with "peek" which means a quick look); peck is a tiny beat of lips or beak against an object (birds will peck at seeds on the ground, my mother gave me a peck on the cheek good-bye). It wasn't terrible and we all understood what you meant, but another time or situation and it could completely confuse your reader.

I hope this helps, as I assure you, you should definitely keep writing, because you will only get better with time and practice.