Reviews for Nightmares or Memories
Ebru Gunduz Lestrange chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
It was interesting to say the least
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Love it a lot!
MissMakaraCaptor chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Wow. This was the absolute BEST fanfiction I've ever read. Ever. You are an amazing author, absolutely amazing, I'm so glad you wrote this. Thank you so much, this was so good. I just cannot stress it enough, YOU ARE AMAZING! I look forward to reading more stories of yours. :)
NatalieLynn chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Very unique and interesting story!
EJ 12212012 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
This was very interesting. I liked it.
Anabely chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This is awesome. While there isn't much resolution (which is fine), it's much better than The Cell. You could probably make this a longer fic if you wanted to.
JezeBelDK chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
That was... interesting! I couldn't stop reading - different and actually quite good! :o)
Razor Dreams chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Awesome story. I know not very articulate, but I had to let you know this is one of the best I've read on FFnet )
JMaxine chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
It's really interesting so far. You're a very descriptive writer. In the first part of this chapter, you had me squirming in my seat because I kept picturing what you were describing. XD It's a great quality, and you're a wonderful writer. I'd love to see where this story goes. Please keep writing :)
Claire Sail chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I loved it! :D

One thing I was confused on - so did Bella actually go into Jasper's memories, or did she just dream it? Because when she spoke to him later after she woke up, she didn't act like it was real?
NoWayWithWords chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
This is an amazing one-shot. Just getting the little glimpse of Jasper's memories (whether real or only part of Bella's dream) was awesome. Just from the content and the detail, I'd be willing to believe that she actually did access Jasper's mind while she slept, which I think would be a seriously cool talent for her to have as a vampire!

You are SO right about this not being a good read for the weak of stomach! I can say from experience that reading about a maggot-animated severed hand while eating rice at dinner is a decidedly unpleasant experience...

Excellent job, hun!
dougsgirl chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
That was very interesting. It sucked me in. You have quite the ability to describe things. I was grossed out but also amazed.