Reviews for The Midnight Hour
Sheena Is chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
How dare you! That was far too damn good for a first ever love scene and you got their characterisations spot on. Brilliant and hot!
CytheriaXylia chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
When you said that the title was inspired by Billy Idols Rebel Yell, I just had a feeling that either Stan or Kyle was going to be crying 'more more more' by the end of this. LOL.
I loved this. Your Fanfics are a great read as always.
MidnightLuve chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
God up sex scene just are the bomb and also they story that comes with it makes it ten times better
Coffee-Addict-Ngh chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
Dude that was hot! O/o excuse me i need a tissue for my nosebleed now
Ren-Roze chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Oh, how I love you! And your stories : D
Mishi chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I forgot to review! But daayyuuuumm! This was your FIRST sex scene?! OMG girl! You have such a talent! Jesus Christ you are soo good! Wow tho this is one of my favorite scenes ever and it was your first...I'm tellin ya kid, write a book! You'll be famous! Lol
chaos-chychy chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Your first sex scene was intense! Wow... On another note, Craig's petname? for Tweek "coffee bean" insanely cute!
Hubajoob chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
This was sooo hawt. I mean dayum.
MrsOmnomnomers chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Oh god this story was to perfect TwT I'm kind of in love with you now. You're writing style is wonderful, this is the first time I've laughed so hard at a fic in quite a while, don't even get me STARTED on the fluff, and to top it off super sexy smokin' smut scene. I have died and gone to heaven because obviously lemons like this cannot exist on earth. This story cause me to give a very long monologue about how air obviously is a fictional, unneeded thing since while reading this story air did not exist for me. Now off to go stalk your other fanfiction.
ohnodontlook00100 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Okay, so I don't normally outbranch from Creek. Creek and I are in a monogamous relationship, but because there was Creek, I don't think it really counts as cheating. Tweek was so... so... so... my brain is skipping. I can't remember. I'd reread the story again but I don't want to loose my will to review. Again.

Kyle was spot on on how Craig got Tweek into bed. I KNOW it.

Heh. Sensitive.

Question- is this in the same universe as Automaton or is Coffee Bean Craig's polyuniversal nickname for Tweek?

Also, I loved Tweek's Skills of Random Epicness in Automaton. Fo shizzeth. I'm too lazy to put another review on the actual story, though.

...

Wait. I suppose I should talk about the Style a little in this review for a Style story. That makes sense. Cuz I promise I didn't just skim looking for Tweek n Craig. Pinkie swear.

Well, I'm no expert on their ways, but this seems legit. Bromance turned romance. Me gusta how Kyle wasn't flailing in, "Why doesn't he love ?" angst and, like, actually making an effort to keep himself away from hurtful situation instead of just masochistically sticking to Stan (and therefore Wendy) like glue.

Drunk Stan is drunk.

*polite golf clap at the smexin'*

I was desperately waiting for Kyle to yell out, "More, more, more." Ohs wells. Twas still epic. It makes me happy in my very SOUL. May I just state how much I love how non-angsty your writing is? I mean, as angsty as I generally am and as angsty as your average writer is and as angsty as most characters are because it seems to be the main way people are capable of adding depth, you seem to, like, go around the whole process. Fucking awesomely. From what I remember way back when I wasn't into Creek (a long, long, LONG time ago) and I read Style because it was plentiful I do believe I recall most of its angst came from either Stan or Kyle going, "Nooo, I can't be with him becaouse _" Also- self-denyal related angst annoys me. Or makes me very, very sad.

But, again, that was forever ago. And it may just be a general angst source.

WAIT. LET ME GO BACK TO THE STORY! The point I'm trying to make is that it made me happy when they didn't freak out in the morning. I got nothing left. But from now on I'll know you're a reliable sorce of entertainment no matter the pairing. Damn, I babbled like a mofo up there.
Honeypot Kitty chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
The was one of the best, if not the best smex I've ever read. God it was so awesome and Tweek was awesome too. I love him. This is probably something I'll come back and read in the future. :)
SomeoneCMary chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I love Kyle and Tweek's oddly formed firendship and awesome conversations

Dude, great job as always.

Hahaahhhaha 'Craig doesn't need anymore' xD

And little drunky Stannyboy, poor baby, still managed to get some ass though. Good job, proud of ya, Stan!

Yes, always writing these when I should be sleeping, but whatever ;)

heehee
KeiMaxwell chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Love it! :D I needed that sex scene, read too much UST lately, lol. Well written as always and a really fitting setting. I feared there would be some drama the morning after, but it's good there wasn't. Maybe the ending is a tad bit short, but that's okay.
YourFictionalAffair chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I loved the Creek at the beginning, and I absolutely adored the drunk-and-drowsy cuddling. My favourite part of the whole thing.

That was THE BEST lemon I have ever read in my entire life.

THANK YOU FOR BLESSING THE WORLD WITH THIS FIC
Quite Rightly chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I find that all of your fanfiction I've read were pretty awesome and hilarious, but this one made me smile particularly wide. I loved the comparisons to Creek (my favorite pairing), and your creek representation is one of my favorite on .

...and I was happy to see someone incorporate drunk!Stan in a way that made really good sense and wasn't overpowering. I'm very pleased with this fic in general (which is sort of my way of saying "ASDFJKL; AMAZING"). I added it to my favorites. :)