Reviews for Fellows
Time Hollow chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
A interesting story.
UltimateGrr chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
Interesting story, pity it's been so long since an update.
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
Excellent chapter. Oh such an excellent chapter oh yes.
Surianas chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
Is Archer's reforging the sword meant to be symbolically linked to Lord of the Rings? Or is it just me having overdosed on literary analysis that causes me to see things that aren't there?
Metroidvania chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
An interesting tale, to be sure.

Not quite sure on the particulars of the HF scenario keeping nearly all of the servants around as is seeming to occur here, but it's certainly an interesting premise to mix 'em up with a very different Worldly Power such as that of Dios. Love all the servant interaction, especially the Lancer Archer Buddy-cop roommate style.

Looking forward to where this goes.
ariel stormcloud chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
great story
Guest chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
I don't know where you are going with this but I do know million swords of hatred garcher win
yuiseppe chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
Haha! The use of the drama club/shadow theater was brilliant! I loved how in RGU those segments were often the most insightful and cogent parts of the episodes.

I am kind of curious how symbolically you're going to take this, because while FSN doesn't *need* much reading into, RGU almost doesn't work unless you take most things metaphorically or symbolically.
yuiseppe chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
Having just marathoned RGU, and re-read this from the start, I think so far your portrayal of Utena after the Revolution is quite true to what she was like in the anime. She's determined but not unbreakable, and that is reflected in her being able to figure what she felt needed to be done, but at the same time panicking and rushing into things without thinking it through.

Also, the Lancer/Archer interaction is hilarious :D
Mingyu chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
This story looks good too! I like the use of the gossipers from RGU. So the big question is are they going to Ohtori, or is Ohtori going to come to them (actually, I don't see why people from Ohtori would, it just sounded cool). Granted, Utena probably has a bit more to work through before either can happen. Well, good luck with writing (or real life, where-ever it's needed).
yuiseppe chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
Wooo new chapter! :D Nice to see some 'slice of life' action happening here and more characters being introduced. This Rider seems to have a bit more bite, so I'm looking forward to seeing her interact with Rin ;D Btw, I haven't watched Utena yet, but does she actually say 'himemiya'? Or is that some KnM slipping in subconsciously?
Han-Ko chapter 4 . 4/5/2013
Thanks for writing this great fic. The characters blend so well in the story.
Lufio chapter 4 . 4/4/2013
-'{

With swords to link them,
I'm surprised this crossover
Is the first I've read.

-[ I never actually made a connection between EMIYA and the Rose Duels before. It's surprising since swords are so prominent in both of the source materials. It's strange I hadn't been struck by the whimsy of what would happen if the dueling swords were copied into the Unlimited Blade Works or which would sword rain version would win. Thanks for giving me food for thought. ]-
Queensarrow chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
"Well, he was Emiya Shirou. Emiya Shirou had always been good with swords, even broken ones."
One would think 'especially broken ones.'
Glad to see this updated.
Trscroggs chapter 4 . 4/2/2013
An excellent chapter. I do wonder where things are going, but that's at least part of the story isn't it?
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »