Reviews for Falling Petals
Ale chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
Beautiful story! Bittersweet knowing what actually happens in the show
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
the sheer imagery this piece entangles is alluring and just beautiful. my favorite carol piece by far.
Lone Ladybug chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Beautiful.
UltimateRider chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful!
LoneWolfie chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
This... this is wonderful. Seriously. I wish I wrote as great as you! You have a gift, my friend. This is so... wow! I can see this being her past, it fits everything so well.
Vamparino chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This fic is great! You answered a few things I've always wondered about Carol, mainly how the heck she ended up with Ed! Explaining her connections to flowers and how it changed over time was such a unique idea. This is an excellent snap shot into her psyche and a great read. Thank you for sharing.
O.Moreno chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This was great, the whole thing seemed very Carol with the mix of sadness and sweetness. I think the ending was great
Toxxica chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Awwww! This story is so touching. I love Carol, you write her perfectly :)
Quicksilvermad chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Oh, God, this is so heartbreaking. I love it.
ErisandDysnomia chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I don't know what you're taking about! That ending was beautiful!

Hell this entire fic was beautiful! I lived the back story of Carol's, seeing as we really know do little of the woman. The absentee father makes sense as to why she'd fall in love with the flowers, rather than the man holding them. They represented her father, and they represented love in it's purest form for that little girl.

And I love the way that tied in with everyone's favorite redneck. He took something that he thought might help, and he gave it to her. Not because he was feeling generous that day, but because he thought it was right, probably a lot like he father.

Anyways, I'll stop rambling now :) I loved this!

-Eris
The Readers Muse chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
*sniffle*

This was gorgeous. Just gorgeous. Your Carol was so in character, so lovely. And I adored the bit about the flower and beer bottle. So Daryl.

SO PRETTY !*HUGS THIS FIC*