Reviews for And Smile
MewVanilla567 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Reviews are love, because they express the AMZINGNESS of this story and how much I love it! Great job!
awesomesauceof2012 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Beautiful, magical, wonderful!
xxBurningxx chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Owmigash. Ya see? This is the kind of fluffiness fluff that I look for...Cause, you know, I'm a fanfiction obsessed fangirl...That's exactly what fanfiction has turned me into...A weird shipping obsessed fangirl -

Anyways..I loved this fic. Like I said, I'm totally into the fluff. Fluff. Not over-do kissing and lemons (eeew .) and stuff like that. No. Just fluff. And that's what I got from this story! Soul x Maka for the win! You rock!

As a conclusion to this review: Nnoitra's spoon is too big... (Randomness) Real conclusion: This story is awesome.

Love from,

xxBurningxx

P.S.: Ulquiorra says he's a banana...And Mello wants his chocolate...Soul x Maka looove! :3 (This review is a bit obnoxious...and random...I apologize, but it's who I am :D)
clexausic chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This fic makes me want to eat .sweets ! But a good fic nonetheless :D

It was cute! Glad you decided to finish it
bluenian98 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
:D oh soul! you so lucky!
IMAxENIGMAx chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I just claimed your stories vital regions. And took it's virginity. Now, on to the real review

This was just so... *insert squeal here* It was so sweet and perfectly written and just awesome! And I'm so happy to FINALLY get something more from you! So, yay!
Redemtion13 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
That was just D'aww. Very light and fluffy and done to perfection.
FireBreathingNinja chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
*paws air* that was sooo cute X3 this seems like its going to be ├╝ber romantic and I cannot wait!

Omg u got Blair's autograph? Why, skiz, did I have 2 find this out through fanfiction? We shall discuss this tomorrow.