Reviews for Kodak Memories
DragonDancer5150 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Awwww, so sweet! How did I miss this?

Also? Gotta laugh - that's my middle name too. Even down to the "e" on the end. When my parents chose it, my grandmother insisted on the "e" because she's a fan of the "Anne of Green Gables" series. :hearts:
Silent Goth Girl chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
That was really good. Made me think of my grandma who passed away 3 years ago going on 4 I miss her alot. But beautiful story.
MyAibou chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Lovely vignette. So little attention is every given to Yugi's grandmother. She must have been an amazing woman to be married to his grandpa. ;)
Akari Kou chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
This story is all sorts of cute, giving me a warm fuzzy feeling. I love it!

My paternal grandfather died when I was two and I wish I had more pictures of him. From what I know he was a great person. Dad's got a couple of pages of his pretty, neat and clear handwriting which is what I especially remember him by. Even if you don't recall any memories, its still nice to know these person have left an imprint in your life _
Lady Laran chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
In a word...beautiful!
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Very sweet. I'm glad he has pictures to help his memories.
ScarletBlackberry chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
The initial plot set for this series is a really good, fresh, and new idea. This small chapter intrigued me and I'd definitely love to hear more about Yugi's grandmother; knowing how well you write your Yu-Gi-Oh series' and other fanfics, it's a known fact to me that this will also be written as brilliantly and as consistently as the rest. I'd like to praise you on adding such rich detail into each of the descriptive sentences, like when you describe the photos, and the feeling Yugi gets when he looks at them. I look forward to the rest of the series and the coming chapters. :)
Atsuma chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
This was very touching and sweet. Prettily written and reminds me of my own family.
Silvershadowfire chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
That is so sweet and precious. It made me think of my grandmothers; they've both moved on but at least they lived long enough that I remember them.

Thanks for sharing.
Shyranae chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
This is so sweet. I love it. Can't wait for the next one.
shmeepeh chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Ah, that's so Yugi. Cute.
MoonClaimed chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
This is an entirely adorable story. Made me smile and kinda teary eyed at the same time.