Reviews for Preference
bugsymutt chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
"but I've seen the things you guys talk about for fun, and no thanks. I can feel my brain leaking out of my ears". Haha! Cute line. And actually, the whole story was cute. I like CG and BH as a couple a lot, but I've always wondered just how she became attracted to him. This was a realistic way for it to happen. (But I thought the goofy girl-fight scene wasn't realistic for adult women, even after a few drinks). But I really enjoyed this story- well done.
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
""…well… hey, you know…" Jaye's mouth was smooth and curved in just the most innocent little hint of a smile—and the idea of Allison Hart-Burnett's smile being at all innocent really should have tipped her off before she'd even let Jaye continue. It really should have. "If you like your guys like you like your cars, then there's no problem."

Cover Girl blinked, and cocked her head. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Big? Tough? Doesn't get bullied by anyone?" Jaye raised her fingers and started ticking things off, her brows furrowed, her expression serious. "Growls and sends a shiver up your spine while he's doing it? Okay, so maybe it's a shiver of fear, and you know that it means that you're going to be running laps until they raise the flag tomorrow morning, but—"" - oh ya this was perfect..

love this story..
mkeeg91 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
interesting though I admit my favorite part was when Snake Eyes was brought up

Scarlett's line was the best!
and their response was ALMOST better ;)

great work!
N. Ockenfels chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Huh ? There's a new piece of work from you and no one reviewed it yet - I'm shocked. That has got to be remedied right now !

And a nice piece it is, too. Not as funny as "isotonic" for example, but nice and warm - and with funny parts, too. The girls talking together was a good scene ("Muscle? Strenght? Hey! Hands off my ninja!" - very nice).

And Beach being Beach:

"What? We can't finish the run and a hundred push-ups in the time it takes you to get back, Beach!"

"Well, that ain't my problem now, is it?"

Perfect ! Thank you and hopefully we hear again from you soon.
88dragon06 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
A great Beach Head/Cover Girl story! I thought you did a wonderful job on writing BH. Is there any chance on a sequel to this?
Bronwynn chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I really enjoyed reading this. It was cute to hear all the GI Joe girl talk. The run-in with Beach during PT was priceless.
TinySprite chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Nice story, the beginning is a little confusing but the rest flows well.
Quathis chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Very nice look at the Joe ladies and how they work with their men, or soon to be men in this case. Until next time.