Reviews for Tiger at the Gate
Lioness Of the fire chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
perfect loved it !
mkeeg91 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
haha! go Snake Eyes!

this was very funny! great work and poor Flint
Vector426 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Note to self... DON'T prank a ninja's girlfriend. Probably safer to take on Storm Shadow with a slingshot and a super soaker. Nice work,pretty funny. Take care and keep it between the ditches.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Flint would never act like this, not would he try to be with Scarlett and she would never think he cute or even tell Snake Eyes that… good god you suck ass at this

"Well, I've been hit on by pretty much every guy here but Stalker and Hawk,"

Buts***! This G.I. Joe… not high school…

"My… boyfriend?" Scarlett shook her head, smiling, and loading up the cotton ball again. He sighed and turned so she could get the next spot. "For one thing, I fight my own fights, thanks. And for another… I really don't know who you're talking about, Flint."

Why is Scarlett shaking her head no? He was her boyfriend by that point… can’t you get anything right with there characters or there history at all? Why do you people try to make it as if they’re trying to keep it a secret from everyone? It’s never been like that at all… Scarlett told Hawk (the team leader) that they’re together…

Flint wasn’t there when the team was first formed… get your f***ing G.I. Joe history right
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
AMAZING i loved it! snake eyes was wonderfull in this one, feel free to write more ones like this one too! and if i may request a story. with the team, (including snake eyes and scarllet) playing truth or dare! it would be so cool!lol tons of wierd stuff could happen!
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I am very, very glad you decided to post these pieces. Judging by the dates I'm guessing you won't be spending much time in this fandom any more, but I want you to know we're glad you were here; I still go back and reread your work, just because it's so much fun.

I love what you did with Snake-Eyes in this story. His view of the prank war is harsher than most people would expect, and he definitely plays for keeps-something I buy from a man as mentally (and physically) scarred as he is. Poor Flint! Honestly, though, if he didn't know who Scarlett was actually dating by then, he deserves to get terrorized. Talk about a failure of information gathering . . .
Bronwynn chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I loved this! Wow, you definitely don't want to start a prank war with a ninja - especially if said ninja is 'defending the honor' of his lady.
PhantomEmpress chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
The Blood! The Blood! hahahhhahaha never mess witht he Ninja's girlfriend.
88dragon06 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Another great story! I was laughing all the way through Snake's pranks. Loved the blood bit. Does that really work? If so I have to try it! Hope Flint can handle any future pranks lol.
TinySprite chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Too cute!
Quathis chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Yes! Ninja pranking goodness. Awesome work, build up to completion. The visuals really got me laughing. Until next time.