Reviews for Visitation
RougeReaper chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
I love it!
Bronwyn Celtia chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Adorable. But if anyone EVER tells Beach Head I said that about him, I will categorically deny it with every curse word I know in 3 languages
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Wonderful I just love Beach Head and Cover Girl together.. I really like how he was able to adapt and thrown Courtney a curve or two..
euan chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Great story, i liked all the elements of old BeachHead, a soldier to the very core, being stuffed into a civilian setting, the most awkward civilian setting of all: meeting one's girlfriend's parents!

Sorry for nitpicking, but i thought BeachHead was a sergeant major, not a master sergeant.
NurseKelly chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
This one was sweet. I love seeing Beach as a fish-out-of-water, but I think he held his own with the kiddies.
N. Ockenfels chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
That one was good. Oh yes, Beach can surprise you ! And hold his own even with kids, if forced to. If you can surprise him into it! Sneaky, sneaky Courtney, but didn't work quite as planned, huh. And by the way, hoping for a sequel here ... (hint, hint).
88dragon06 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
A very funny story. Really well written. It would be funny to see BH around kids lol.
TinySprite chapter 1 . 11/15/2011