Reviews for Transition
mkeeg91 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
haha! nice. that proposal was surprisingly... right.
much better than a traditional one would have been.

great work! (like always when you write Snake Eyes/Scarlett) ;)
httpswwwphpcom chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Sigh... once again, someone has that Snake Eyes thinks Scarlett can do better than him… and he has never thought that at all... none of your so-called SE/SC fics come close to there characters or the history they have…

[I've never been very good at… relationships. At making things work. At putting you first. There's so much better for you out there than me, and I've spent the better part of ten years wondering when you were going to realize that and walk away. But… but you've stayed with me through all this time, and I still don't know why. I don't, Scarlett. All I know is that I don't deserve to ask you for anything… much less for 'til death do us part.']

What bulls/h/i/t!

"this is set in the old Devil's Due storyline"

Larry Hama's Marve/IDW storyline is better
Akira Nishikawa chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Love it!

ja ne

Akira
G.Wings chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
oh squee. *bookmarks*
Terina00 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Dang, I love this story. I love how you captured Scarlett's emotions; how she's trying to be the good girlfriend but it's hurting her. And I love how Snake called her out on it and made it up to her. "It's exactly like that" is my favorite line, hands-down.

I think what I liked the most, though, is how gently it foreshadows the things to come. Very early in the story you get all those hints that things will get bad. But then we get a happy ending, which reminds us that even though things will get worse, they will eventually get better too.

Nicely done!

(And if you really are accepting story requests, I'd love to see Snake's first time meeting Scarlett's family.)
Faye Kinitt chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Swoon , tried to review this fic last night but was having problems with . So had to come back and review it.

Sure a great fic, it was so cute and sweet but you could get the undertones of what was about to happen in their relationship.

thanks a million for sharing this
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
hahah snake u sneaky bastard! go get her!
Bronwynn chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This is one of my favorites. I'm so glad you posted this fic. I loved that you centered it around Snake Eyes proposing to Scarlett. Their relationship is quite unique and he proposed in his own sweet yet unusual way. I got a bit emotional hearing his heartfelt words to her. This was a lovely story. Please keep them coming.
HellzCrusader chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Omg T! This is so good, it is wonderful to see ur stuff beinguploaded again. :) fantastic job, best marriage proposal ever!
rogue-scholar07 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Aww. What a sweet, romantic story! Who says Ninjas don't understand romance? From what I've read, they seem to understand it quite well..
TinySprite chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Loved it! Especially the way he went about giving her that gift!
Quathis chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Wow, that was quite the proposal fic. Great build up and pulling the readers in with emotion, and then the pay sneaks up on us ninja-style. Very cool. As was Snake Eye's method of confessing his feelings, and Scarlett's way of telling him hers as well. Until next time.
PhantomEmpress chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
What a wonderful engagement!