Reviews for Lord of the Rings Meets Brooklyn
alexiana75 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Ok, now I'm officially in love with your style! I am at work and I started to cry! Of laughs! "You eat dogs?" Ooooh, I can't wait to see next!
swongie chapter 15 . 10/9/2012
whoa! what?!
watergoddesskasey chapter 15 . 10/9/2012
great chapter!
tbroski46 chapter 14 . 8/10/2012
hehe
swongie chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
i could see it's going in a direction where Legolas is causing her to loose herself and become stuck up and frodo loves her for who she is..but it isnt lego's fault for the lessons it's his dad so plz don't make them break up cuz of that
swongie chapter 14 . 7/23/2012
pleassee update lol
Smitty666 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Cool story
FallenSailor chapter 14 . 5/6/2012
This is going great! I CANNOT WAIT to see what happens next! Please update soon!
Dead World's Nemesis chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
i defended you 100%. i told everyone that i didnt blame you for what happened, you couldnt help falling out of love with me, it was something i did, you acted the way anyone would, it's normal for one person to hurt another person like this so it's okay that it happened to me and you are still 100% a great person..

i was wrong. i brought you up and you didn't elevate me at all. i enriched your life and you brought nothing new to mine. so what, you were funny...? there are a million other funny people out there to make me laugh.

i asked you to appreciate me and show me you loved me so i wouldnt have to convince myself of it constantly. i was stupid for settling for something like that and even more stupid for thinking that it was okay. either way, you were the one who dropped me and left me missing you. i still miss you and i don't understand why. you broke my trust. i am so happy that i can finally step out of the situation and stop defending you and take you off the pedestal you were on. you didn't deserve any of it.

the first time we broke up, i lost myself compeltely. i thought i was worthless and that whatever was "special" in me was gone because you didn't see it anymore. maybe it's wrong of me to "hate" you or to dislike you but i do. because this time i realize that i love myself and i think you are a fool for not seeing my worth.

it's unfortunate that i am the one who struggles with this more than you do because deep down i truly and honestly believe that you're the one who's losing the most. i hate you for being so stupid and for being the one to hurt me again. i'm sorry i can't be one of the people who wish "only the best" for their exes because i don't feel that way. i did before - i wanted everything for you and i would have given everything for you. i loved you with all my heart and gave you absolutely everything i had in me and you didn't deserve any of it. my mistake was loving someone who didn't deserve it and didn't know what to do with it. i truly believe that i will find someone who can reciprocate my love but i don't think you'll find someone who cared as much and i hope it hurts. sorry. i guess i'm cruel. but.. i spent more than 2 years hoping only for your happiness and look where it got me. you didn't deserve it.
watergoddesskasey chapter 14 . 5/1/2012
awesome!
watergoddesskasey chapter 11 . 2/6/2012
awesome!
minnieshon chapter 10 . 1/21/2012
Wanted to get out of that situation I'm sure her being a modern woman with modern woman rights and principles would have argued that she ultimately has the right to accept or decline legolas's hand in marriage (meaning the elves can't force her to marry him just cause he planned on asking her)
minnieshon chapter 10 . 1/21/2012
Ok so somethings been bugging me about this story and I finally figured it out its the whole proposal thing! I so legolas told his dad that he was gonna propose to Carla but he never did cause she fainted right? So why is the rest of the crew acting like Carla accepted his proposal?I get in your story that once an elf proposes he can't take it back but the woman still has the right to either accept or decline! Carla did neither! And I get that it ties into your while plot of them eventually falling in love etc..., but if Carla truly
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »