Reviews for Lord of the Rings Meets Brooklyn
TheWarRose chapter 10 . 1/13/2012
Wow I love this! :D Keep it up!
rex133668 chapter 10 . 1/12/2012
i love this story...
southern pride chapter 10 . 1/9/2012
NOOOOOOOO! don't stop (not being perv here i swear)

sorry Yankee's but Florida and Georgia's better to a lot prettier and um trucks are cooler and motorcycles four-Wheeler to and hunting and horse back riding and by the way elves do bareback

and we aren't all talk in a fight seen me some Yankees start stuff they never finish it though (sorry southern pride common through)

love the story though
bookwormqueen7 chapter 10 . 1/2/2012
that is good. update soon please.
CarlyLynn chapter 9 . 12/17/2011
Kyle chapter 9 . 12/16/2011
Sounds like...gasp ANOTHER ADVENTURE!
Kyle chapter 8 . 12/16/2011
Very VERY intresting how you transitioned to adventure/drama to romance with not really much action other then a few *accidents*.

I am still waiting for the big *event* to shake the story up where the crew will have to make BIG choices like they've never done but alas I hope I am not waiting in vain.
Kyle chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
At first with your long character name I thought I was going to be reading a horribly written Mary Sue where she either has a perfect family or an abusive boo hoo family and then go to this *perfect* world where I will feel like barfing up my dinner.

Thanks for proving me wrong so I do not have to barf up my dinner as you would've been responsible for replacing my shirt. :)

I love that part for some reason about explaining cars and throwing in the electric part. The big problem with electric cars is that if too many people own one it/they will put a HUGE DRAIN on the power system.

Out here on the West Coast the system is fairly new and can handle quite a load but out in the North East is a different scenario all together.

Imagine all of the US of A plugging their electric cars over night on an overtaxed/burdened electric system before going to work on top of the current problems and it spells blackouts/brownouts galore and VERY insane power bills.
Kyle chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
"The Gentle Lady Persephone. Can you believe that? Me! A Lady! Bah! Like anyone could believe I was a lady. I don't go around drinking tea with my pinkie way out there, with my nose in the air like something smells really bad. Where do people come up with this crap?'

Answer: I think they don't like their own smell so they stick their nose up to cover themselves up.

And as for where they come up with this crap?

It all began on a dark and stormy night: Filled with dark tales and twisted truths weaving their way through-out history eventually finding their way thru the good old fashioned grapevine by both the Evolutionists and Creationists a like who themselves are mostly unaware of their ignorance:

to the point where you wonder why society is in on this *crap* as you put it and then I give up the answer all over again and then you wonder again and I...never mind.
CarlyLynn chapter 8 . 12/9/2011
CarlyLynn chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
Excellent chapter. I love it. Please continue. I look forward to more soon.
rex133668 chapter 6 . 12/1/2011
Oh this is getting good! I cant wait for more! :)
Alamyra chapter 6 . 11/29/2011
I was suprise how much I enjoyed your story. Can not wait for more. Thanks for updating
CarlyLynn chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
Omg it's a Alien chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
Wow ireally liked this! Usually I don't but wow really good!
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »