Reviews for Over The Hills And Far Away
PoeticxVocalist chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
How old is Jude supposed to be? I've never heard a kid under the age of 3 talk so well or so much as Jude is. Great otherwise :)
Becky-RosenMe chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
Jude is so cute!
Dawnie-7 chapter 62 . 5/8/2012
oh gosh, i don't even know where to begin. this, by far, was the best of the trio. there was just...so much, haha, and you navigated through everything beautifully. your story telling definitely grew with this installment and it was truely amazing. i am sad to see this particular part over, but i'm glad to see it end the way that's always best, them surronded by their friends and family. it was beautiful, and i'm definitely looking forward to the next generation :) btw, how cool is this, i finished in time to give you your 300th review!
Dawnie-7 chapter 61 . 5/8/2012
well well, nice to see them go out with a bang...literally :) lol, such a bad joke, i know. but after all they've been through, i say it was much deserved. and another really great moment at the end there.
Dawnie-7 chapter 60 . 5/8/2012
wowsa, can't believe the end is coming up. gonna be sad to see this end.
Dawnie-7 chapter 59 . 5/8/2012
oh my god, dean talking to his little baby girl...that might have been the sweetest scene in the entire story. i've been dying to see him with a daughter, and that definitely satisfied my need :) and how great would that building be for their headquarters!
Dawnie-7 chapter 58 . 5/7/2012
well well well... go sammy indeed :) now it's no secret how those two babies came about so faat. lol. awww, i love this, when everyone is happy and nothing is going wrong. perfect.
Dawnie-7 chapter 57 . 5/7/2012
lol, wow. your writing of dean just kills me. seriously, just the little remarks and gestures are so spot on. so happy to hear ethan and molly are trying for another baby! and it was so much fun to see mer and ethan having quality time again.
Dawnie-7 chapter 56 . 5/7/2012
that's too sweet, dean going on midnight baby runs, he really is the best :) btw, i forgot to say on the last chapter, but another great song choice. i love, love loveeee the civil wars, one of my top favorites.
Dawnie-7 chapter 55 . 5/7/2012
i could just eat jude up, i really could :) i like what you did with this chapter. really enjoyed seeing things from sam and sawyers's eyes, seeing them interact with the boys and the boys learning different things about their parents, very nice.
Dawnie-7 chapter 54 . 5/7/2012
yikes... for such a smart woman she can be incredibly naive, eh? lol, seriously, that was maybe the biggest recipe for disaster i've ever seen.
Dawnie-7 chapter 53 . 5/7/2012
jesus, don't do that! man you're a sadistic gal :) ha, gotta love nazi bed police dean, hehe. but really loved the end, the bonding moment between dean and jude, so good.
Deangirl chapter 62 . 5/6/2012
This was such an amazing story! Great song choices :). I think it was a perfect ending to their journey.
Dawnie-7 chapter 52 . 5/5/2012
:O HOLY SH%T! I think my heart just stopped some. Wow wow wow, never in a million ywars would I have even thought of that. Yes, definitely one of their top moments.
Dawnie-7 chapter 51 . 5/5/2012
hehehe :) gotta love dean the romantic