Reviews for How the Grinch Stole the Christmas Queen
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Yes! Yes! Someone FINALLY wrote a story about my favorite couple. I had lost all hope 4 years ago and didn't think to search for one. But I'm so happy to have found yours.
Excellent work! I loved it. I really like this pairing and think that there should be a lot more yummy lemons written about them.

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )

Velvet Storm chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Enjoyed it! So glad I'm not the only one who has thought about them being together! ;)
7of979 chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Very kinky! Suck it Augustus! *evil laugh*
Gri-MarFan chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
That was so nice, a very cute story indeed, I loved how she thought he was charming and that she just had to stand there and watch him even though she wanted to love him SOOOO badly!
I will say one thing though, please don't take this the wrong way, but I thought the Grinch was a little TOOOO evil in this story. That's all. I thought in the film he seemed more the kind of character who wouldn't be mean to Martha and tease her like that, but I guess a little teasing can be cute, cause that was. Well done. 5 STARTS!
Oh yeah, and my name of 'Gri-Mar' it's there names by the way. GRInch and MARtha
Jenicide24 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
that was awesome. loved it!
Inubaki chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This... was amazing! The Grinch, Martha May, were sexy, funny and irresistible! I more than loved it!
Mikado X Goddess chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Lilacat chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
EXPLODINGWEWILLGO chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Missed a rating there. Not a T at all, but still very good.
MavenAlysse chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
::blinking:: Once again.. Oh, my.

Thanks for sharing.

Laura Schiller chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Whoa, that's hot! It's not easy making a green, furry Jim Carrey character who lives in garbage sound sexy, but you pulled it off. Congratulations!