Reviews for Take
sharpie78 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
These are really beautiful stories.
TashaRose chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Wonderful. I love the titles of this three part series too. {winks} Especially as I am a Spuffy fan and writer.
Danni1989 chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
that was amazing. on to the next one...
kat chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Loved part two and really loved that Damon turned her down and she understand the magnitude of what that meant. The end with her inviting him into bed was sweet and seemed like real progress. Loved the reactions of Ric and Jeremy because they seemed so real. Can't wait for the next part.
niya94 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I loved it! Loved the flashback.
Saggie25 chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Perfect, just perfect, I like how they didnt jump each other and instead Elena wanted a little time to figure things out before she did something that might hurt him. I cant wait for the 3rd part!
onerepublicgirl chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I love this sequel just as much as the original. I also love the idea of Elena trying to sleep with Damon and he rejecting her. I can see her doing that-she doesn't seem to realize the magnitude of his feelings for her and selfishly uses them at time to benefit herself. It's an interesting character trait of hers, I think, since she's usually so attuned to what others are feeling and reading their intentions. I love Damon turns her down. They need to address this stat, if they ever want to have a honest relationship.

I like Jeremy here, and Elena wanting to push Alaric out of the car. He means well, but still. I like Jeremy talking to Elena.

Also, excited the third part will be moved up to an M rating. I've been awaiting these stories of yours like they are Thursday nights.
bibi 13ca chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Awww that's cute! I liked the flah back too.
Champagne4u chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This story left me smiling. Keep up the great work.
loveyouforever101 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Ahhhh this was amazing! Wrote more please! I need it :D

-loveyouforever101 :D
Deleted100200300 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
That was so, so, so beautiful! I loved every single word!
Liz chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
They ending was soo cute :-)
Angela76 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
I loved this so much! I get why Ric would want to help try to "protect" Elena, but if I was her I probably would have punched him for what he said about Jenna. He has no idea what the inner relationship that Elena and Jenna had over the years. She was her Aunt for 17 years. Bravo for Elena for standing up for herself.

I loved how Elena explained to Jeremy about Damon and how he has always been the "upstanding" one. When Jeremy finally got it I felt like a weight had been lifted because someone was on her side and understood. Then when she felt the bed dip and Damon was there I was ecstatic!

Way to go, thanks for adding this. I can't wait for the next one. You know how I like those rated M ones ;)

XOXO,

Ang
Lizzy85cec chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Totally loved the scene where Damon flips out when he realizes what she's trying to do. I'd be mad at her too... what the hell? I can't wait for your next installement :)
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
i love the idea of elena trying to sleep with damon and him protesting. YES

and this:

I was scared beyond words or thoughts or actions at the notion of Damon being gone from my life in any capacity. He was permanent, immovable. He was forever.

flawless beyond flawless.

can't wait for the next one :)