Reviews for Phantom's Possible's Cousin
Anonymous chapter 8 . 2/12
I wouldn't think Danny would quite trust them yet seeing as he never told his parents and he has only known them for a couple of days.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 2/12
I would think that Danny would be more heartbroken seeing as in the series he got rid of his humanity to lessen the pain... plus he still has his full aunt so he still has foamy that he actually, kinda, knows. He wouldn't be making jokes, and he probably would refuse to talk to anyone. It just seems a little out of character for him to be so calm about it all.
kellym01.2 chapter 8 . 7/6/2015
I can understand you getting stuck, Kim Possible can be rather hard to write, especially when it comes to crossovers but if you want any help then just ask, though my Kim fics are short and stuck at the moment, but I will offer any help I can all you need to do is ask.
Zak saturday 1 chapter 8 . 5/15/2015
Update soon and u could have wade show up at the school with the results
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
YES! I knew I wasn't the only one that thought they looked similar!
Kimmiko T chapter 7 . 4/19/2015
I really love this story!
Please update really soon!
DPfangirl chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
U better not b ditching ur pha-ans! I hope I'm not the only one... I luv ur writing...sooo, pool tiurf...nice, loving the fruitloopiness, so glad u didnt exclude that...but just to let u kniw in chapter 6 when danny says he has ice pwrs? He doesnt get those till later...will mr. And mrs. Possible build a portal? Will the ghosts start showing up again? No, scratch that...maybe senior? Or drakken? Ya, he'd b good, make him recreate the portal, mayb have him work for the fruitloop...please dont forget about this...if u do, i want a good reason for not being able, I'm starting to sound like sam...
Syafiq chapter 8 . 2/4/2014
Is such a sad thing that u stop writing this story because it was very intriguing
The Forgotten Guardian chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
PLEASE post as soon as you can it's amazing
gibby M chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
please please please please! make a chapter 8!
Vitaliciouscreations chapter 8 . 11/26/2013
If you need any chapter help just ask, because this is a fabulous story I want to keep reading. I could share an idea if you want, and please post soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/23/2013
What's taking so long?! It's been over a year!
gibby chapter 8 . 10/20/2013
tehairbendingdemighost chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
hika bica boo hoo sha
SharpNote the FABULOUS chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Read ur bio. First impression: TWINZIES! Reason: it says ur autistic. ME 2! It also says ur a Christian. DATS MY RELIGION!