Reviews for Phantom's Possible's Cousin
Zak saturday 1 chapter 8 . 5/15
Update soon and u could have wade show up at the school with the results
YES! I knew I wasn't the only one that thought they looked similar!
Kimmiko T chapter 7 . 4/19
I really love this story!
Please update really soon!
Thanx!
DPfangirl chapter 8 . 5/26/2014
U better not b ditching ur pha-ans! I hope I'm not the only one... I luv ur writing...sooo, pool tiurf...nice, loving the fruitloopiness, so glad u didnt exclude that...but just to let u kniw in chapter 6 when danny says he has ice pwrs? He doesnt get those till later...will mr. And mrs. Possible build a portal? Will the ghosts start showing up again? No, scratch that...maybe senior? Or drakken? Ya, he'd b good, make him recreate the portal, mayb have him work for the fruitloop...please dont forget about this...if u do, i want a good reason for not being able to...wow, I'm starting to sound like sam...
Syafiq chapter 8 . 2/4/2014
Is such a sad thing that u stop writing this story because it was very intriguing
The Forgotten Guardian chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
PLEASE post as soon as you can it's amazing
gibby M chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
please please please please! make a chapter 8!
ItTicklesLikeCrazy chapter 8 . 11/26/2013
If you need any chapter help just ask, because this is a fabulous story I want to keep reading. I could share an idea if you want, and please post soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/23/2013
What's taking so long?! It's been over a year!
gibby chapter 8 . 10/20/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get the next FRICKING chapter DONE!
tehairbendingdemighost chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
hika bica boo hoo sha
SharpNote the FABULOUS chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Read ur bio. First impression: TWINZIES! Reason: it says ur autistic. ME 2! It also says ur a Christian. DATS MY RELIGION!
Gliss Phantom chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
I LOVE it at first I was sad because Clockwork didn't give Danny another chance. Maybe in the end Clockwork offers the do-over but allows Kim, Ron,Wade and her family to remember Danny's secret
detheroc chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
Wierd that you stuck, but this was truly interesting story. So i hope you will make a new fanfict bassed on this story.
rain chapter 8 . 7/2/2013