Reviews for Banjo and Kazooie – Secrets & Dreams
thatretrogamer chapter 18 . 1/30
Gotta admit, really inspirational and makes me want to keep writing my own fanfic, hopefully this story makes a comeback in near future. Luv- Thatretrogamer
Grate work on the first considerabley acuret novels in this series
Guest chapter 18 . 12/4/2016
please continue this story it is amazing (puppy dog eyes)
Ashley chapter 18 . 2/4/2016
Very well written. I am loving this story and am eagerly awaiting for the next chapter in this story
Ashley chapter 15 . 2/4/2016
Nice job!
Jamie chapter 18 . 1/31/2016
This is probably my favourite fanfic of all time. PLEASE continue this for as long as possible
kyrstin.dixon chapter 18 . 1/23/2016
It's getting to the point that yesterday i was thinking of this story and imagined honey bee being rescued and kazooie getting jealous. I love this story and cant wait to read more!
imnotraven16 chapter 18 . 1/3/2016
awesome story start.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/24/2015
Errrmurgurd... This is su gud so far! All the Banjo x Kazooie moments were so cute! X3
Kyrstin chapter 18 . 11/24/2015
Please more! It's killing me.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/16/2015
Brilliant writing, so sad that it's not finished yet though! I want to see what happens at the end of their adventure, and with Banjo and Kazooie :)
Acejinjo chapter 18 . 11/15/2015
Even a little action, it gives me a little smile.

Just want to say, I really enjoy reading this every night, it's a like a bedtime story with your favorite characters.
Kyrstin chapter 6 . 10/29/2015
Cant.'t wait for more chapters!I'm constantly rereading the old ones and checking for new ones!I just wanted to say that in chapter 6 you wrote idle island while the chapter names for 7 8 and 9 say than that,incredible work!
Acejinjo chapter 16 . 10/25/2015
Heh, nice to see that hippo again. Funny how he's the only one I remember (besides the metal shark) from the first game, must because I tend to not get very far when I was little haha!

I hope the hippo plays a major role for at least the world the gang is in.

(Also, poor Banjo. He really cares for Kazooie to even do something embarrassing.)
Acejinjo chapter 15 . 10/20/2015
Not sure about Bottles, But I'm pretty sure the world with lots of water won't bad as Love Land, of course I could be wrong. Haha.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »