Reviews for Banjo and Kazooie – Secrets & Dreams
Ashley chapter 18 . 2/4
Very well written. I am loving this story and am eagerly awaiting for the next chapter in this story
Ashley chapter 15 . 2/4
Nice job!
Jamie chapter 18 . 1/31
This is probably my favourite fanfic of all time. PLEASE continue this for as long as possible
kyrstin.dixon chapter 18 . 1/23
It's getting to the point that yesterday i was thinking of this story and imagined honey bee being rescued and kazooie getting jealous. I love this story and cant wait to read more!
imnotraven16 chapter 18 . 1/3
awesome story start.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/24/2015
Errrmurgurd... This is su gud so far! All the Banjo x Kazooie moments were so cute! X3
Kyrstin chapter 18 . 11/24/2015
Please more! It's killing me.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/16/2015
Brilliant writing, so sad that it's not finished yet though! I want to see what happens at the end of their adventure, and with Banjo and Kazooie :)
Acejinjo chapter 18 . 11/15/2015
Even a little action, it gives me a little smile.

Just want to say, I really enjoy reading this every night, it's a like a bedtime story with your favorite characters.
Kyrstin chapter 6 . 10/29/2015
Cant.'t wait for more chapters!I'm constantly rereading the old ones and checking for new ones!I just wanted to say that in chapter 6 you wrote idle island while the chapter names for 7 8 and 9 say than that,incredible work!
Acejinjo chapter 16 . 10/25/2015
Heh, nice to see that hippo again. Funny how he's the only one I remember (besides the metal shark) from the first game, must because I tend to not get very far when I was little haha!

I hope the hippo plays a major role for at least the world the gang is in.

(Also, poor Banjo. He really cares for Kazooie to even do something embarrassing.)
Acejinjo chapter 15 . 10/20/2015
Not sure about Bottles, But I'm pretty sure the world with lots of water won't bad as Love Land, of course I could be wrong. Haha.
Acejinjo chapter 14 . 10/13/2015
Ah, the build up I was waiting for! I'm so happy you didn't forget about this story!
Relatomimu chapter 13 . 10/9/2015
YAY! Finalmente has vuelto, y una vez más me matas de suspenso, no puedo esperar por más!
Translated:
YAY! You finally back, and one more time you're killing me thriller, i can't wait for more!
(Google translator help me for this :P, I speak spanish so, i don't know if it works too much)
Kyrstin chapter 13 . 10/6/2015
Absolutely LOVE it! I literally almost screamed when I saw you updated! Can't wait for another chapter!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »