Reviews for The Most Dangerous Things
Mada avf chapter 9 . 9/12
Awesome!
I had read this fic more than I can remember. Its always be my first choise when I want read Ichihime fic. And until now my through never change, this fic still masterpiece of ichihime for me. Charatcters, plot, POV, even that hot sex its so fucking alluring. Im totally in love with this. Can U write story like these again? Or make the sequel? LOL.
Flowerylemon chapter 9 . 6/19
I liked this story!
kalmaegi chapter 9 . 5/1
Tatsuki saved the day. Yes, I knew she would! Yay~~

Ichigo doing PDA with Orihime on their official first day of dating with a crowd of busybodies stalking their wake lmao. The mental image is just...pffft
kalmaegi chapter 8 . 5/1
Orihime...Orihime...Orihime...*blinks back tears*

He wants this just as much as you want him. No, he loves you so much he doesn't want to let go.

Please. Let yourself be happy. Please. For his sake if you can't convince yourself.
kalmaegi chapter 6 . 5/1
They're both pathetic. Tatsuki is gonna laugh herself hoarse then bash the two lovestruck idiots' head together. Hi, Shiro-chan. That solves the mystery of Ichigo's dating spree.

Speaking is NOT Communication. Do as your old T-shirt had said, Kurosaki Ichigo.
kalmaegi chapter 2 . 5/1
Quitetly nursing crush Ichigo is always welcome. Overstepping his boundaries Kurosaki? Not really. But hey at least Orihime confronted him on hypocrisy. Good girl. You made an honest man out of him.
hiMe.iChi.uLqUi.gRim chapter 9 . 4/15
Beautiful Ichihime story. Thanks for sharing
sumire.syrup chapter 8 . 3/1
im a million years too late to review this but goddamn... this... this ichigo is so freaking hot i WANT HIM. too hot. too sexy. i literally cant breathe right now.
This Ichihime is so hot! I really enjoyed reading possessive sexy Ichigo.
koishiiorg chapter 1 . 1/19
The sex was hot, the “will they won’t they” scenario was a good buildup, the confession (and feels) at the end was thoroughly satisfying. I like Ichigo gentle and flustered, but he does have a badass streak, so while he is a bit OOC here for me, I can still totally buy it. He can only be hotter when he’s all rough and possessive.
Ah fuck that was the best Ichihime fic I’ve read in a long time
michelleuchiha14 chapter 9 . 12/28/2017
Wow I Really really Love this Ichihime fanfic, you are am amazing writer ! Im from México, sorry for muy bad english, but i need say you how i loved your histories. Your fic help me yo practice my english, and you are The best writer I have been ever read. Please never stop to write about Ichihime. You makes me so happy in this vacations. This is first time that I let a Review in english, i expect that you understand me hehehe. Love and hugs from México!
Missy27 chapter 2 . 6/30/2017
If he's a clueless jerk, than she's a ditzy dame. Cause she didn't notice his attraction for her.
Aquavit chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
Highly enjoyable fanfic. I love that the story is from Ichigo's point of view.
ul-him chapter 9 . 4/23/2017
OMG I got consumed by lust... And a little bit of frustration, both adult but still dense. Great fic I totally love it.