Reviews for Snakes and Ladders
groovinontheinside chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Please update soon!
Ghostrider chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Awww, almost feel sorry for Dean. He's still taking care of his little brother :-) At least, this time, he knows what to do and he's the grownup.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Love this story,very well done.
BlondeTate chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Awww, four year old Sammy - okay four year and a half :D - that's so adorable! This sure gonna be interesting.

I really loved this first one, young Sammy is really just the cutest thing ever, I just wanna... squeeze him into a hug and never let him go. Oh wait, that's how I feel about old Sam too :D Well, I gotta say I have a huge soft spot for that man.

And awww, Dean read Harry Potter to him? Well isn't that just the best thing ever? He's such a great big brother to him.

Oh, and when Sam said 'I love you' to him, I just about melted. Too adorable for me to handle. :D

So, is Sam gonna stay like this forever then?

Well, I gotta say this really was a nice break from your usual drama and angstiness (is that even a word?) - which I absolutely love too, of course, but fluff is always welcomed too.

So I'd love to see more. Don't have any requests now but I'll think about it. ;)

Love,

Kathy
xoxButterflysTornadoxox chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
oh you should totally do one where dean takes Sam to a ballgame, and one where Sam wants to go to like Disney world or Build-a-bear, somewhere were Dean wouldn't be caught dead in :)))

This story is amzing, so terribly adorable!
sarah chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Sammy is so cute, love how Dean is with him

excellent work
Kathey27 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Oh my Chuck this was so cute! Sam is sooooooooooo adorable here it hurts! I love little Sammy and Dean is such an awesome big brother _

I can't wait for when you decide to post the next one and my only request is Ruby... and Cas... because I miss that blue-eyed angel too : ( Oh! And Dean enrolling Sam into school... that'd be interesting to see _

- kathey