Reviews for In the Truck
SaraiEsq chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
heheheheeh
SpaceEngineerPeanut chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Ha ha, I loved that! Absolutely delightful, thank you.
Pantherfan16 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Hilarious story from a very original point of view!
Lord Rebecca-sama chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
oh man, that was just wow. lol did not expect that ending haha great job!

~Lord Rebecca-Sama
RS11 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Brilliant. :)
laxgrl21 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I loved this! It was definitely not what I expected, and it was so well written, I didn't even catch the twist until almost the very end! Job well done!
80sarcades chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Funny story from a different POV! Made me laugh, especially when Schultz jumped backward from the new arrival! Great story!
SupernaturalFlames chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Very cute story! You should write a continuation where one of them gets lifted up in his dog house, like in the main theme! ;)
Salpson chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Loved it of course the dogs like the prisoners better. Hogan and crew treat the dogs nicer.
Goldleaf83 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Oh, this is a very clever idea, and exceptionally well executed! I didn't figure it out till right at the end, but on rereading can see how well it's set up all the way through - the best kind of story structure! All the clues are embedded within the tale but are not so overt that they spoil the surprise at the end. Very trim story: your ability to establish the differing characters so clearly in such a short space is terrific. And a very humorous way to finish it up! I could just see that happening! A great addition to your set of stories that give unusual perspectives on Hogan, his men, and their operation.
Abracadebra chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Ok, I got it right away but I still really enjoyed this story! Very clever and original.
Six of Twelve chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
It took me a minute, but it did dawn on me that you were writing about the dogs before you revealed it in the story.

I love the POV.
dust on the wind chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Very nicely done. The idea is cute, and I'm usually relentlessly hostile towards cute, but this is so well written that it got a smile out of me. And as usual, your OCs are engaging and very well defined. Good work.

dust...
Jennaya chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I love it! I got the opera connection, but didn't realize they were dogs until the end!
firefall chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I loved this story! Like everything around Hogan, nothing is as it seems. Glad for the confirmation at the end. Loved the POV.