Reviews for Junkyard Dog
Pisces tattoo chapter 4 . 11/22
SPOILER! Bobby dies. He's dead. He chose death. Deal with it.
IrumaAckleschia chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
the ending was a heartbreaking scene
shookenuppepsi chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
Great AU story. I love Bobby being the kick in the ass that Dean needed, and that Dean started turning into his father.
mngrue chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
I like how you still managed to make this work with canon, not ignoring the whole demon blood reality. Great work : )
mb64 chapter 9 . 10/16/2012
Excellent story from the beginning to the end!

(A huge plus to reading older stories is not having to wait for the next chapter to be posted! Yay!)

This was a very interesting look into what might have been... Very nicely done. :)
CeCe Away chapter 9 . 4/18/2012
That hurts them having to kill a kid. Poor guys.
BonanzaRocks chapter 9 . 4/18/2012
Loved it! Super sad it's over though...but still you rocked the ending. Sweet and funny and great :)
kissacazador chapter 9 . 4/17/2012
A perfect ending to a great story, so congrats!
ccase13 chapter 9 . 4/16/2012
They have a better chance in this one with all of John's knowledge and Bobby's upfront guidance than they ever did hiding information from each other.
BranchSuper chapter 9 . 4/16/2012
From the terrble fact that some monsters were children and yet still needed to be killed to Sam making Dean promise to kill him before Sam could hurt anyone, should Sam become a monster - this epilogue covered a lot of ground. Good story all round!
Twinchester Angel chapter 9 . 4/16/2012
This was awesome! The ending was perfect! Now, I know you and I will never agree on John Winchester but I have to admit, what you did here was really cool. I have always maintained that while John was never parent of the year, what he did and how he raised his boys is exactly why they were able to defeat Heaven and Hell over and over again. And that they would never have the relationship they have without the way John brought them up. But what you did with this story is showed a way for exactly that to happen, and actually with a little less tragedy considering Jess never had to die. So kudos to you, my friend. They are, in a lot of ways, headed down the same path. Except there won't be any lies because they're both up to date on what Azazel did to Sam. And Sam is asking Dean to do what John told Dean he would have to so Dean doesn't have that secret from Sam eating away at him. And of course, Dean's response is exactly the same. He's going to save Sam, if it's the last thing he does. Really really good, my dear. Also, I just gotta say, "Fluffy" and Dean's "Sweet ass" were awesome. I giggled. A lot. Thanks for a great story. In character, well-written, and exciting from start to finish. *hugs*
hotshow chapter 9 . 4/16/2012
I thought this story was very good. Thank you.
SPN Mum chapter 9 . 4/15/2012
Your ending was fine. :) Endings ARE bitches, because it's hard to just stop telling a story, it always feels like there's something more that needs to be said. It helps a lot if you can just end it like you would a chapter, acknowledging that there's more, but it won't be told right now. You did a good job with that.

Funny how that seems to happen to Sam and Dean a lot...where what one needs is the opposite of what the other needs. Sam's promise that he needs Dean to agree to, is what he needs to ease his conscience, but it makes Dean uneasy, because he doesn't want to ever have to fulfill it. You can never call their life easy...
iamtryN chapter 9 . 4/15/2012
Very good ending. I love how you tied the ending in with the promise that Sam made Dean make. Of course I always enjoy your stories!

Shadow496 chapter 9 . 4/15/2012
Sorry I haven't reviewed earlier...been following this story from the beginning.

While I'm a little disappointed after Sam making his big play TO go to college and have his own choice in his future at 14 and then going for it by 17, then throwing it away I understand in a way. It's just sad that he ended up being his brother's shadow rather than getting his own life. Maybe if/when they finally get YED he and Dean can settle in near Palo Alto? I'm just a sucker for a non-hunting ending.

Sorry...otherwise GREAT story, love the idea of Bobby having taken over raising the boys if things had gone sideways for John at an earlier stage. Well written, well plotted...keeping in line with 'canon' but tweaking it for your purposes. Great job!