Reviews for And All The Stars Burned Bright
TootsLogan chapter 11 . 1/25
Another excellent update. I am enjoying the way you are developing Lynley's and Havers' relationship, but must confess to being devastated by Winston's death! He's always been one of my favourite characters. Looking forward to the next instalment.
mmkbrook chapter 10 . 1/21
Fantastic update. Lynley and Havers love for each other spans time and space.
TootsLogan chapter 10 . 1/21
Aaarrrggghh! What a place to leave us! Pleased that Admiral Taylor knows and understands about them both. I don't think Tommy and Barbara are going to have a particularly easy path ahead of them. I'm biting my nails waiting for the next instalment.
theamck chapter 10 . 1/21
I love that they knew one another, as we knew them, in another time and place.
Tess 4 5 chapter 9 . 1/20
Nice story! Love that crossover!
TootsLogan chapter 9 . 1/19
Ohhh...thank you for this wonderful update I love this story. Will there be any more?
mmkbrook chapter 9 . 1/19
A well written wonderful chapter. Their love for each other is all consuming. Given the frat regs don't know how they are going to keep their relationship under the radar.
tiflissa chapter 8 . 1/11
My god. This is...just...brilliant! I honestly wasn't sure how a Lynley/Trek crossover would work, but dear lord, this is one of the most amazing fanfics I have ever read. You kept them perfectly in character despite the change in...well, everything. Well done, I applaud you!

And request an encore. ;)
TootsLogan chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
Wonderful update. So pleased to see them together at last. Is this it, or will there be more? Really hoping for more...
TootsLogan chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
Aaaarrgghh! What a place to leave us! Great update - well worth waiting for. Looking forward to the next instalment. I really like the interaction between Lynley and Havers - very believable.
mmkbrook chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
What a great chapter. Love this story and for you keeping Lynley and Havers alive, and now confessing their love for one another.
So well written!
TootsLogan chapter 6 . 9/22/2013
Thank you for this update. It was definitely well worth waiting for! I look forward to the next instalment. The interaction between Tommy and Barbara is very true to character throughout.
BooRadley chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
So glad I decided to check this story out even though I'm not a Trekkie. I'm really enjoying it! Please continue to update.
mmkbrook chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
Barbara always seems to underrate herself. In Lynley's eye she is the most beautiful woman he has known. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder may not be a cliché after all.

Barbara realizes the extent of her feelings, and that they may never get to be together. They love each other, but those pesky line of command regs are in their way.

Of all the enemies of the Federation the Borg are to me the most disgusting. Half human/ half machine. Never realized until recently that the actor who played the Borg Hive Queen was Coronel Mann from season 4 NCIS.

Looking forward to next chapter, and hoping Lynley comes back in one piece.
TootsLogan chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
Very pleased to have found an update on this story. As a long time Star Trek devotee, I find this AU of one of my favourite detective series really interesting. I'll look forward to the next installment.