Reviews for No Turning Back
ViolinMaroon chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Wow!
This is so great!
Lydia chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I read many of your stories. I don't know how you do it. All of them are so unique and bring out so many different emotions.
epicaricary chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Hi! It's pulchr1tudinous, and this is really probably weird because we mutually follow each other, but whatever. Anyways, I just wanted to say that for a long time I've really really loved your stories, this one in particular I think because of the Supernatural-ey ness of it and your fecking perfect writing style. It's unique and lovely and I get so many feels from just you.

I think you are really amazing and such a swell gal. Stay gorgeous and please don't think I'm a super stalker. C:
megale chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
This seriously deserve more chapter! At least one more! I'm craving it that's how much I loved this story! Please say you will write more?
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
shiiit! klainesupernatural!demon-dealsone veery hot fic :D
PackUpTheMoon chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I am REALLY hoping that this isn't a one-shot, but if it is, it was hot and lovely and shakdcjufeowsljuid. If it's a multi-chap, good gracious, I cannot wait for the update, because that whole thing had me on the edge of my seat!
JennyLeah chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Loved this! Dark Blaine is so fun! :D
Stella Ann chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
So I love all your stores but the SPN in here just killed me. This was amazing and I love you for writing it!

Wonderful.
Kira chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Can you extend this into a full story, please? I loved it, but I want to know more!
InsertBrillianceHere chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
So. Freaking. Hot! I loved every minute of this, the whole atmosphere of the story was just intense! Would love it if you wrote a part 2; I want to see what happens in 10 years!
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Aww...
themoonissmiling chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
That was probably one of the most fantastic/hottest/most awesome things I've ever read. Dude. Demon Blaine is HOT. I loved it :)
Seb James chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This can NOT be a one-shot. I simply won't stand here and not let you write more, because this deserves more. It's amazing. I love it. No, this definitely can't be a one-shot.

It was all so dark and amazing and /hot/.

Yeah, you really need to write more of this.

~Sebastian
hikaribenitsuki chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
seheronelves chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
This was... Rather depressing but at the same time really sweet :) And for some reason disturbing :P