Reviews for The Honor And The Luxury
the-thirteenth-doctors chapter 1 . 3/17
So adorableeeee...
niver chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
This was lovely and pretty much my headcanon.
HiM'e'iTSu chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
So sweet:)
Cordelia Darcy chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
*cries happy tears* Amazing, beautiful, and flawlessly written. This made my day- actually, this made my life! :)
pbw chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Lovely. Lovely. Lovely.

Thank you.
Anath Tsurugi chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Wow. That was really something beautiful right there. Thanks for sharing it.

Much love and equal rights,

Anath Tsurugi
Missy the Least chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I have been very impressed with your writing and I really enjoy and appreciate your style.

You are in top form with this one - and those wedding vows? Pure, absolute, genius and genuine Erik, start to finish. And Charles just makes me smile. Someone ought to send this in to Josh Weldon, Brian Singer, et als, just to show them what we want to see at the end of 'X-Men the Last Class'. Those lines are instant classics, and should reach a wider audience...maybe send it on to Stan Lee?

Anyways, I look forward to seeing your next endeavor
MaeCalhoun chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I adore Erik and Charles, young or old. And, despite my addiction to dark, possessive, almost frightening love stories, I adore the sweetness in this. It made me very happy.
Dreamcreator chapter 1 . 11/16/2011

Awww, this was so sweet! I love the idea of Charles being 'impulsive' while kissing Erik. So cute! And it bloody took them long just to get hitched!

Please continue to write more stories!

Good luck!

ted-e chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Absolutely adore this, thank you for sharing!
Kahenia chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I loved it. Really beautiful! Their mental conversation... and the way Charles cant stop kissing Erik! I think the fact that they are old gives this drabble even more feeling, you reflected their personalities perfectly too. Nice one, thank you for this small piece of art!