Reviews for The Day The Circus Came To Town
TrisakAminawn chapter 12 . 8/5/2014
...I sympathize with the fact that this is your turf and Ed has no tact and little understanding, but seriously, acting impatient about his freaking out, right there? I'd think you of all people would have sympathy with the sensation of being helpless before the killer with the exploding hands and those hands reaching for you.

Remember when he threw himself in front of you in desperate, hopeless defense, and you realized that somehow you had become the monster? Cuz I remember your face right then. Also theirs. Just because Winry's come around and forgiven you, because you've repented and there are people who love you, doesn't mean Ed should be expected to magically understand that everything's okay now, without anyone telling him anything.

The first time death ever touched his young life, when his Auntie Sara and Uncle Urey never came home and Winry was inconsolable, that was you. The first time he found himself completely helpless, broken, about to watch his brother die right in front of him at the hands of another person - that was also you. And when he couldn't save Winry. You have personally traumatized this kid more than any other single entity in existence besides Truth. So maybe His Honor the Khorovar Andakar son of Turyan of the House of Ruhad could get off his high horse and deign to explain jack shit!

Seriously. Ed can be a brat, but he's not the villain here. Who else in this story would get this treatment in response to a PTSD flashback? Sheesh. Imagine if Mustang talked to Scar the way Scar talks to Ed.
BuggyNess chapter 22 . 10/19/2013
Wow. I'm floored at how perfect this was. I'm also glad there's another person out there who doesn't think Winry stayed in Resembool backing pies and waiting on Ed. I'm sure she'd go out and have her own adventures too. Both Winry and Ed were written in character and I loved how you treated dear Ed when he first found out Winry was staying with Scar- the very person that causes him to fear for Winry after he discovered he was alive. Loved this!
VenezuelaHills chapter 22 . 7/15/2013
My God! Your ideas for these stories are too good! How do you do it?! I really like how Stanno has changed from the first story, can't wait to see what you do with him next
steel-trap chapter 22 . 5/30/2013
This was lovely. Unexpected, but lovely. I'll admit that I was a bit put off by the Winry-Andakar dynamic at first, but it grew on me. It's wonderful to see all of your characters falling in love and getting married and having babies! I'm a sucker for romance too, so I'm enjoying every mention of wedded bliss ;) I also really enjoyed the way you fleshed out Stanno. I still think he's a big jerk, but it was fun getting inside his head.

Fantastic work, as always. I can't wait to read the next installment!
edthesupersaiyan chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
"well I'm pretty handy with a wrench, and I dont just mean around nuts and bolts"

IIIIIIIIII see what ya did thar!
a better name chapter 22 . 10/28/2012
I love the Sons of the Desert series. It should be made canon. :)
If I had to fault it for something, it might be some of the liberties taken with Scar's character, and the fact that as much as I love Shua's character I don't think he belongs with our dear General Armstrong. I also don't like OCs in general, but I think yours are pretty awesome. You really the story your own, something that most OC-infested fics don't do. I guess I find it strange that all of the army characters are pairing up with the Amestrian women, but whatever.
a better name chapter 10 . 10/27/2012
I can't say I had Yoki's rant pegged as exactly that, but I did have the sneaking suspicion that it was a reference to something.
Rustedhook chapter 22 . 7/1/2012
Wow .
Thanks you for all the great work you've done . You amazed from the beginning to the end , and it alxays was wonderful . I'm a little sad your fiction is over ( if I trust the "complete" when I take a look at your fic' informations) but I'm happy to have known your work , "Sons of the desert" and this one . Even if the title of this one make me think about the song " When the circus came to town" by Voltaire everytime , even if it's not the same subject at all x)

Anyway , greetings from France , bravo and keep going on ;)
shattered petal chapter 22 . 6/9/2012
o.o

Another fiction FINISHED? Gah, and I don't want this series to end anytime soon. I hope you're writing more, if not from this series than FMA in general. You are one of my favourite authors on here, and the few I look up to as a writer. Please continue writing!
Amalthea-Shine chapter 22 . 6/8/2012
That was so cute! I love this last part with Danika. And I laughed when Mika was answering the phone.

And poor Stoyan! Oh, well. He got over it. You should write a story about his school days. That would be so cool.

Love this story, and love the ending. You did an awesome job on this one.
Seta Suzume chapter 22 . 6/8/2012
Oooh, this was just so good! I can't wipe the smile off my face!

I guessed right about Roy bringing Kimblee's photograph, but figuring out the idea is nothing compared to reading it. Those last few lines... I don't know I feel like I should describe it as, "Ouch! Right in the feelings!"

As always, I'll be looking forward to seeing where you go next with all your stories. :)
rao hyuga 18 chapter 22 . 6/7/2012
This was a great ending. I know I've said before that I've enjoyed your writing style, but I really do get a kick out of how you can incorporate all of these OC's and do so seamlessly. I like all of these little side stories. Looking forward to seeing how things progress :)
kalirush chapter 22 . 6/6/2012
Aw, I loved this story. It was great to see Scar's family, and I'm glad Danika finally got to see Kimblee. Hopefully he'll be less scary for her now.
Rashelle chapter 22 . 6/6/2012
Thank you for writing an amazing story. :D
Rugiku chapter 22 . 6/5/2012
; u ;

You're awesome. Just plain awesome.

Can't wait for the next one to come out!