Reviews for No Matter What
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Great story. I love it when Sam is all most a little kid again and needs Dean to help him.
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Aww cute!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
It was so sad when Sam, trying to make Dean feel less over-worked, actually hurt Dean's feelings by saying he wasn't needed.
moonlitnight107 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
ADORABLE! JEEZ I wish just once they wouldn't fast forward in the episodes and just let us see Dean really taking care of Sam. It's like they have moments here 'n there- but they never have a full on "take care of sammy" scene- and I wanted to see when Dean found him! Thanks for this story! Loved it!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
This one brought tears to my eyes. The emotion of both boys was palpable and so sweet. You really brought it all out. And the line where Dean tells Sam he loves him? Because that's something Sam hasn't heard much from anyone in his life? That hit me so hard. Because it's so true when you think about it. Just beautiful. Thanks.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I love how you wrote Dean when he found Sam. When Dean asked Sam, "Can I shoot her?" he asked in a voice that was pure lethal big brother.' I could just picture Dean's expression.

This would have been a great scene to have seen in the episode.

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
hotshow chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I loved this story. Thank you.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
- Well, Becky didn't exactly get a piano dropped on her. but she's lucky Dean has enough self control not to shove her into an air vent and hit the 'icy' button.

One frightful thought occurred to me, however: what if she ended up pregnant at the end of it all? I'm sure that thought might cross Dean's mind a time or two.

Now that the tags for 7:08 are out of your system, 7:09 is just one day away. LOL your muse will wear you out!
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Now that's what I'm talking about! Sam would have some issues after being tied up by Becky. It seemed to me that Dean would have arrived just in time to save Sam, not that Becky would have voluntarily changed her mind about him. Cause she REALLY didn't want to sign that annulment! I wouldn't mind seeing Garth help out on a case again. He was funny, and not too bad at hunting really. lol

Great tag (again lol) to this ep! :D
judyann chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
OK I have totally loved all your tags. Hey you should write a tag to the Benders. That could be interesting. But this was amazing. I loved them all! Thank you.
cappy712 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Thank you for sharing your story of what happened and how they found Sam.

I was surprised that Becky was able to walk away - yeah human but didn't expect them to let her walk away. She of all people should have known better - I mean come on reading all the books and the things that Chuck probably wrote that were not published she should have know.

Still wonder if they are going to go look for Chuck at some point - oh and the hunters too!

Thank you again.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Another great ficlet allowing the reader to absorb once again the brotherly dynamics with Sam switching back to needy younger brother mode and Dean stepping up as his big brother. Loved it.
Alexandra Martin chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Loved the tags for this episode! Too bad we didn't get to see them in the show.
Giacinta chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I just love how Dean goes into extra-pissed super-dangerous mode when someone hurts Sammy ( and I enjoy it even more when there is someone there to witness it, in this case Garth ) and I hope it continues 'till the bitter end of the Winchester brothers!

When Sam and Dean actually manage to voice the words "brother I love you," it is so moving!

As long as you keep writing these tags I shall keep reading and enjoying :-)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
They mostly played the episode for laughs but I can totally see how being restrained would mess with Sam's head. Great story, great take.