Reviews for A Kiss Between Good and Evil
Arial Wolf chapter 3 . 11/28
Brilliant thank you
BlueTigress chapter 3 . 1/6
Fantastic story so far! Love love it
tb chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
Lia chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
Amazing can't wait for the next chapter. Keep going
CdB55 chapter 3 . 11/18/2013
I am so surprised that Regina doesn't figure out that it's her and Emma's kiss that breaks the curse. Maybe it's because the thunder didn't happen until after they had STOPPED kissing.
Gunner4Life chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
Hey there. This was really good. There's so much potential here. The curse doesn't break in one wave, but its slowly breaking and magic is coming back. What will happen when Emma realises her real identity? And why she ended up in the foster care system - and i blame her parents mainly but everyone always blames Regina. Hope you will update this. Its a great story you have going!
Gunner4Life chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
So the storm is the breaking of the curse? Wow, so what's going to happen between them now? Regina knows what this means, but Emma does not. Now the whole town will be against Regina, and Emma will know who Regina was, but do they know who she is? WAit, you're only in high school? Wow, and your writing is amazing!
Gunner4Life chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
Really liking this! Love how you've caught Regina's softer side so well. Its not easy to see as she hides it well. Remma is nice but I like SwanQueen better :) This is really good and I'm very interested in seeing where you take this!
Mgamez91 chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
Uh...this needs to be finished please!
LoverOfDestiny chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
Is there going to be another chapter?
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
You're really just going to leave it there?
guest chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Soooo, did you give up on this? Cuz it seems like you did.
Too bad.
KeptinSight chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
I love this story so far, please update soon.
Darkshadow-lord chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
Great Story! I look forward to reading the rest!
Schattentaenzerin chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
Oh Graham can be the beard. *g* I adore Mr. Gold. He will forever be my favorite and I love his short talk with Regina. Also it is no surprise that Reginas first thought is Mary/David. I think she needs to learn more about her own feelings. *g*

I look forward to the next chapter. :D
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »