Reviews for The Promise
shinruto chapter 22 . 10/7/2014
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i caught up now im waiting X_X aughh the toture this story is epic!
The Immortal Siegfried chapter 2 . 9/24/2014
I like the jiraiya/ Ageha relationship. It works well
Guest chapter 22 . 9/15/2014
Please continue! I know this story has probably been long forgotten but its incredible so please dont let this beautiful story go to waste, especially with your unique writing skills.
Nightlance44 chapter 22 . 9/2/2014
really good story, I love the romance between naruto and mizori
InflatedChimp chapter 22 . 8/28/2014
I'd forgotten how great this story is :D Its been ages since I last read it.
I'm hyped for the next chapter :) I think I missed this one when it was released, I don't remember it :(
More chapters and more omake please :)
Guest chapter 22 . 8/25/2014
Please continue
Joshua chapter 14 . 8/17/2014
Haha, nice! XD I love the style and execution! It was very well done. I had a lot of smiles and laughs to this.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/16/2014
Tsukune paired with Yukari? That's a road less travelled on, interesting. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 8/16/2014
Oh my goodness, Shizuka actually has a character.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/8/2014
Chapter 14, good and hilarious!
myulander chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
nice story
Kyo no Kitsune chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Are you stupid? Or are you just outright ignorant? Yoko's can not have more than nine tails. The ninth tail is the pinnacle of Yoko power and cannot be surpassed by any means.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/14/2014
I get why you write these exchanges as you do and I can see your reasoning but, Naruto's presence in these fights is being made almost unnecessary. He's losing to low level or weak enemies and even if you do that with something in mind, it's stunting character development. He's meant to be one of the strongest of the group, the story alludes to this, but the results of the fights contradict that strongly. Kotsubo is the only exchange with a clear victory over a tough opponent and it couldn't really be considered a fight as it ended with one attack, and in this case Mizore was the reason he won, without her injury he most likely would have lost. I'm just confused as to why you're doing certain things as Naruto is essentially just Tsukune, but treated as a capable fighter by his friends. Just a lot of general misunderstanding and disappointment I had to voice, or type... Whatever, thanks for taking the time out to read this.
AJGuardian chapter 16 . 7/15/2014
The Epic lulz that were had were epic.
AJGuardian chapter 10 . 7/15/2014
For the LULZ. And they were worth it.