Reviews for The Other Side To Gohan
beastmode953 chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
Lol damn so is this going to be a yuri fic? Sort of?
beastmode953 chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
I didnt even get to see the damn fight..,
beastmode953 chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Oh I see. So I'm guessing someone gave their idea and the team readjusted it a bit. I always loved tds for their originality. Great job guys...and girls. When I say guys I mean both lol sorry
beastmode953 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Oh god lol that sure is gonna be something. Gohans gonna keep getting hit on lol
Guest chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
I can already tell you I wouldn't be able to not be permanently pissed about being turned into a girl, being forced to dress like one, and being harassed by family and friends about it. In short eventually someone would probally die or be in sever nightmare inducing pain.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
For starters I would beat the bloody hell out of my brother if he did that to me plus never speak to him again much less even acknowledge he was even related to me.
2Lazy2Login chapter 10 . 4/17/2013
Please continue. This story is awesome!
diamonta lynch chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
add more chapter to the story
Talimancer chapter 10 . 3/22/2013
wow great story, i cant wait to see more of this
Dbzhorsegirl chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
Oh snap, and in front of ERASA
Dbzhorsegirl chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
I'm twelve and I read m rated fics and watch r rated movies. Not a lot though
Scimitar X chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
Love this fic keep going!
Aaron Leach chapter 10 . 1/14/2013
Awesome chapter.
Scrumptious Egoi chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
All the shock, surprise and barely having time parts in the spar doesn't really sound likely to me, what with gohan being far too used to fighting at far faster paces. I mean, lowering the active level of ki in his body surely wouldn't slow down his brain activity would it? Or is the fact that what was happening was so far out of an regular spar for him that gohan didn't register it as such on a subconscious level, thus leaving him to function on a more human level in the spar with videl?
tomColt15 chapter 10 . 1/13/2013
Every time I see that this is updated I get so excited. It just keeps getting better :)
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »