Reviews for The Other Side To Gohan
add extremly graphic Sex scenes and more Action
Etokaiten chapter 12 . 7/11/2014
Hmm
Etokaiten chapter 8 . 7/11/2014
Bye gohan, i'll take care of your everything for you.
Etokaiten chapter 4 . 7/11/2014
Lewd gohan is lewd.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/8/2014
Fantastic story! Keep up the good work and update soon plz!
32nd freeze chapter 14 . 6/30/2014
I really enjoy this story a lot. I like how it goes into Gohan's thought processes. I mean most story's take the easy way out and end any angst very early on. You guys definitely have my respect for keeping the story realistic.
Reign Of Sorrow chapter 14 . 6/29/2014
This is going to be interesting. Will Gohan stay as a female or become back as a man? Think carefully Gohan!
dbzfan the first chapter 14 . 6/29/2014
nice good chapter keep up the good work
shugokage chapter 14 . 6/29/2014
Great job on this chapter and the story overall it is quite entertaining!
TrueMetis chapter 13 . 6/18/2014
If and when this gets updated I hope the guy who spiked the drink gets an ass kicking.
GdHpforever chapter 13 . 1/20/2014
Please continue this story is really good
Zygos chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
Awesome store, and great premise.

However I noticed one sentence in this chapter that had the word smug in it, and it doesn't seem to fit. "As smug as it was, filled to the brim with her father's overbearing odor, it was better than being stuck inside."

Initially I was thinking you meant smog, but no the BO of her father wouldn't be smog, maybe 'muggy' meaning sweaty and smelly? Smug though generally means smiling meanly or sarcastically. "He was smug over the fact that he won the race."

Anyhow sorry for the nitpick it just caught my attention and I figured I'd say something. Anyhow as this is only chapter 4, and you've got 13 total, onwards with the story...

Zygos
peanutbuttergurl6 chapter 13 . 12/20/2013
It has been awhile since this was updated, i almost forgot how awesome it is. I liked this chapter a lot, especially a drugged out gohan and videl. Now to begin the wait of the next chapter
shugokage chapter 13 . 12/20/2013
Awesome chapter and nice ending scene I look forward to reading more!
Aaron Leach chapter 13 . 12/20/2013