Reviews for The Other Side To Gohan
spacezillazonya chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
Excellent well written detailed.I'm having trouble picturing Gohan as a girl Gohan becomes a girl wish and gets to know a girl's eye view of is a very entertaining and cool story.I hope you continue it with lots more chapters I can't wait to read more!
peanutbuttergurl6 chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
Gohan, how will you get yourself out of these situations. I lol'd when erza thought he ( or should I say she) was lezbo XD
Keep updating, this is awesome
Mararsi chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
Haha funny, I'm looking forward to more. Never read a female Gohan story, curious to see what you're going to do relationship-wise. Thanks for all the hard work.
Aaron Leach chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
Awesome story.
GoViEva chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
This is a cute chapter. 'Hey Videl, could you drop your towel?' was what makes me laughed. How Gohan reacted was even funnier. Update soon...
Deadzepplin chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I am surprised Gohan Didn't go into a murderous rage and destroy the whole planet and/or Goten and the Dragon
loring638 chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
LOL!

Epic chapter, Raz.

On the positive side, Everything you did was perfect.

On the negative side, ... NA

Great job. :)
withoutwingsx chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
LOL! :P
pancake2009 chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
The last few paragraphs made me laugh. So. Hard. I didn't think this subject would come up (Didn't even think about it.), although this was a short chapter, I loved it. LOVED IT. I hope you make the next chapter, as you would have the best plan on where to head with it.
Dbzlover500 chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Nice chapter, u did a very good job!
Erasa's party is next week? I can't wait to see how that will turn out. One of the funniest part to me in this chapter was the part when Erasa asked Gohan 'which way did she swing?' that was so funny! Anyway, can't wait for the next post!
Korrasami and Rubphire chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
this is great but hilarious i love female Gohan but i wonder how he would be if he switches back to himself.
peanutbuttergurl6 chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
This has got to be one of the best and most interesting story I've read so far with gender bending. And gohan is suffering the entire time XD update soon!
GoViEva chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
Great chapter. Chichi actually helped Gohan away from the kids. It's getting more interesting since I can't wait to find out how Gohan's gonna fall for Videl and how everything would turn out if he confessed the truth.
GoViEva chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
I shall say, Erasa is pretty 'unique' in here, haha, have yet read that she's this scary. Lol. Vegeta in this chapter is hilarious even though it was a very short part.
GoViEva chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
Well I was thinking it when I read the previous chapter, was Erasa supposed to be... like that? It's a great chapter, but I guess Erasa's character in here is kinda... well, I'm speechless.
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »