Reviews for The Other Side To Gohan
asredwer chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
I find it hilarious that Gohan is more attracted to girls, as a girl, than when he/she was a guy.
One little suggestion I have is to put an extra space or a line between different scenes.

I look forward to reading more.
asredwer chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Very good start. I did like Gohan's first meeting with her class. It seems like she is so ticked off at Goten that she can't bring herself to be nice to anyone at the moment. I wonder if she will be nicer to her class after she cools down after what Goten did. Although considering how the guys in her class are acting, I am not sure if she will be nice even after she gets over what Goten did.

I look forward to reading more.
Kakarot Son chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
... so different reading this in 3rd person after reading the whole chapter in 1st person on the beta page.
Kendra Kent chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
Aww, keep going! Pleaseeeeeeeeee with a cherry on top?
-Zydeko
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
erasa is not like that. WTF give her puppy dog eyes, or blackmail for them to do something, or beg, not turn into a person with a anger problem. Vegeta way out of character since he would rather sleep on a couch than go shopping since it takes time out of his training. This story is very boring and dull on how things turn out. bye
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
Hahah. So happy vegeta got a little laugh out of this...
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
wonder how this relationship will work out.
tsukinopen chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
hahaha
tsukinopen chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
lol he would
Seraphinit chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
Kinda OOC Eraseeer xD but her driving/flying skills remind me of my driving skills in GTA xDD or any other driving game :3
withoutwingsx chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
You guys forgot to thank Shadow for making it not suck!
Gargoyal chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
So far there are only two major complaints I have. The first is the way you are using time jumps, then flashbacks. This, in my opinion, disrupts the flow of the story. I think it is ok to use this in the first chapter since it can get people hooked into the story, but using it chapter three was unneeded.

The second major issue is that you haven't given a full description of the female Gohan. There are bits and pieces, but even then there isn't a complete image. This goes for just about every character. You have assumed that everyone is very familiar with the series and each character's descriptions. This should be avoided since it will alienate some people from your story.

Aside from that, the story ins't that bad so far. There are some flow issues and a lack of depth so far. The second can be fixed in later chapters, since we aren't very far into the story yet (day 2), but the first is something that will take a rewrite to fix. It can be mended with better flow control in later chapters, but it will be something that will be noticeable.

Just my thoughts.
gejeno chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
just found this story. Great start cant wait to read more
MRMenaMRM chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
Great chappie:) haha! Can't wait to see Videl go all out on this girl so update soon!:)
Kakarot Son chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
Damn no perviness :(

Nice job Zi. Aint lost your touch with DBZ at all, you can still tell a story damn well.

Ahh poor Gohan,.