Reviews for The Other Side To Gohan
GoViEva chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
Well I was thinking it when I read the previous chapter, was Erasa supposed to be... like that? It's a great chapter, but I guess Erasa's character in here is kinda... well, I'm speechless.
GoViEva chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
I realized when you explained about Gohan using 'she' somehow makes me a little confused. I guess it can't be helped when Gohan is a girl right now. Cool, now Videl's hand is broken, I bet she must have sensed something even deeper from Gohan. Let's see...
GoViEva chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Interesting chapter, not too boring, but I guess I have to read a little further to know what Gohan's first reaction was when he turned into a girl. :)
GoViEva chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This is interesting! I always had a plot of my own imagination and plot about Gohan being a female, though I haven't dare to post my silly plot here. Though my own plot is a little different than yours. Anyway, this chapter is hooking me up. I'm new, so I can't say if it's a fresh or unique plot, but I guess this is a funny chapter to me. - To be continue on the next chapter comment!
asredwer chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
I am glad to see that Chichi is on Gohan's side. I can't imagine the embarrassment Goten and Trunks would cause if they noticed Gohan, especially her in a dress. I am also happy seeing that Videl wants to help Gohan out with her confidence problems.

This thought just came to me, but I think it would be hilarious if Gohan's friendship with Videl and Erasa somehow convinces her to stay a girl after the year for the Dragonballs to work runs out.

Dbzlover500 chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
Very good chapter! I like it how Videl talked to Erasa and told her to tone it down on the shopping and stuff. That seemed really nice of her. Can't wait for the next update!
Dbzlover500 chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Nice story, I can't wait for the next chapter!
gokuandchichi4eva chapter 5 . 7/8/2012
ok so nice idea for the story...but there's one thing i didn't like in this chapter! Erasa! WTH? very OOC and she's not that strong or scary! should've been described less aggressive than that in my opinion.
anyways just be careful cos ur getting mixed up a lot with the pronouns (he, she, me) just proof-read those parts :D can't wait for next chap!
asredwer chapter 5 . 7/7/2012
Dang. Erasa is scary. I feel bad for anyone and everyone who has to deal with this side of her.

asredwer chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
I find it hilarious that Gohan is more attracted to girls, as a girl, than when he/she was a guy.
One little suggestion I have is to put an extra space or a line between different scenes.

asredwer chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Very good start. I did like Gohan's first meeting with her class. It seems like she is so ticked off at Goten that she can't bring herself to be nice to anyone at the moment. I wonder if she will be nicer to her class after she cools down after what Goten did. Although considering how the guys in her class are acting, I am not sure if she will be nice even after she gets over what Goten did.

Kakarot Son chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
... so different reading this in 3rd person after reading the whole chapter in 1st person on the beta page.
Kendra Kent chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
Aww, keep going! Pleaseeeeeeeeee with a cherry on top?
-Zydeko
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
erasa is not like that. WTF give her puppy dog eyes, or blackmail for them to do something, or beg, not turn into a person with a anger problem. Vegeta way out of character since he would rather sleep on a couch than go shopping since it takes time out of his training. This story is very boring and dull on how things turn out. bye
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2012
Hahah. So happy vegeta got a little laugh out of this...
168 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »