Reviews for Beautiful Target
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
This was so fcking perfect thank youu
Zeroni-chima Mazuki chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Omg i loved this and that ending omg XD this was hilarious, and heart warming
matchynishi chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
this was the cutest alskdjfljc.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
X_X *imagines Yuki bovine Kyo's asa 'hard' time* I think I'm drooling.. LUV IT!
rainaria chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Ahaha, I love how he fails so badly at flirting.
Maple-Stars chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I think I just died laughing at the last couple sentences! I can't believe he said that, lol
Mickarius Smith chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This is the first story i've read for Fruits Basket... it was too cute! I adored the story, good job! Keep it up!
BlackFoxGun chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Awwwwwwwwwww. that was so sweet! i loved the story and hope i can find something as great as that someday! but great job!
GoddessWarrior chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
LOL. I loved it. Great job! .
FallenAngelCas chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Yuki #2? he named the hamster Yugi #2? Oh Kyo...

I loved it! It was cute! XD And funny! Fav'd!
FireBreathingNinja chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Yo! *totally flips out* that was so awesome X3 and I absolutely LOVED the ending:

"I'm still going to kick your ass,lover or not...conceited rat."

"And when I have your ass,my dear - I'm going to give it a HARD time."

I almost squealed! I didn't cuz then my rents would want to kno what I was reading...
YourReaderOnly chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
SHIZU-CHAN!... I LOVE IT! XD Kyou-chan is so freakin' cute and sweet! It's awesome and utterly adorable for me to digest it! XD

Especially at this part, "You smell so tempting Kyo...scrumptious." when I read this part, I was thinking of something else if you know what I mean.. *coughs* or maybe it was only my imagination *blushes*

Also, at this last part, "And when I have your ass, my dear - I'm going to give it a hard time." Yuki, go and do whatever you wanted to do to our cute kitten right now!

I love this story so much, Shizu-chan! XD

Oh, I 'm sorry I'm not active at fb anymore since my exam date is getting nearer! T_T

Overall, I waiting for more cute stories especially this pairing from you! XD
Kirana chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
LMAO XD
VampireFreak chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I loved this fanfic ! It was funny, intersting and i liked how you ended it. lol
Kyokujin chapter 1 . 11/16/2011