Reviews for Sides of a Coin
tsukamei chapter 4 . 5/24
I wonder if you'll ever come back to this, and I hope that you will.
Even if the dialog is a little out of character, this is a fun world to play in.
I love this story, Please add another chapter
Moirai73 chapter 2 . 3/2
Just want to tell you that this was one of the best Riddick/Jack stories I've ever read. I'm so disappointed that there wasn't more of it, but thank you for writing it.
Please write more
Resisting-Moonlight chapter 4 . 2/8
Please write more. I love all your stories.
acetwolf94 chapter 4 . 5/17/2014
LOVE IT! ADD MORE!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
Is this a finished story
dee.brainwood chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
very very good please continue i want to read more, although i think jack should have been a little more pissy with riddick like ignoring him for a while or something just to get the big bads blood boiling a little please continue!
NekoShina chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
He frowned when she sobbed, "You said you wouldn't hurt them Riddick!"

"Oh Jack, baby, no I didn't," Riddick hummed to her

-LOL!
cassandramrph chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
Again Just whew! I swear its like your reading my mind... I am LOVING AND LUSTING after this story. I Jack isnt mad about Riddick coming back and that Riddick is still bad ass! I think I love you girl! LOL... Hope to read more real soon!
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Awesome, I'm really glad Jack is happy to see him, so much better.
jenefaner chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
The comfort of being pressed between Riddick and a wall...I so feel that. Nothing safer in the verse. Since hes the baddest mother fucker out there. ;)

"You trying to date me baby girl?" Riddick asked with a laugh.

"You did naughty things to me Riddick, I think I'm entitled to dinner with you.

lmao! Perfect ;)
RatedRGirl83 chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
Poor Jack. But she knew he was gonna kill them. I am hoping they find Ziza. I wonder if she will take revenge? Hmm... Nice chapter as always. :)
Axe of Eon chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Fantastic story so far, love the way the characters are interacting. You've got Riddick down to a tee. I can't even remeber if ive ever seen Imam or his wife portrade as abuseing Jack but the reaasons for it seem natural to the story so it works. I look forward to seeing what happens next. :)
Gstar391 chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
...Well, that's an odd way of looking at it...I don't know if I've ever seen a Riddick story where Jack is being hurt by Imam or his wife, so kudos to you for that; it really hooked my interest.