Reviews for Sides of a Coin
acetwolf94 chapter 4 . 5/17/2014
LOVE IT! ADD MORE!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/15/2014
Is this a finished story
dee.brainwood chapter 4 . 10/29/2012
very very good please continue i want to read more, although i think jack should have been a little more pissy with riddick like ignoring him for a while or something just to get the big bads blood boiling a little please continue!
NekoShina chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
He frowned when she sobbed, "You said you wouldn't hurt them Riddick!"

"Oh Jack, baby, no I didn't," Riddick hummed to her

-LOL!
cassandramrph chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
Again Just whew! I swear its like your reading my mind... I am LOVING AND LUSTING after this story. I Jack isnt mad about Riddick coming back and that Riddick is still bad ass! I think I love you girl! LOL... Hope to read more real soon!
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Awesome, I'm really glad Jack is happy to see him, so much better.
jenefaner chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
The comfort of being pressed between Riddick and a wall...I so feel that. Nothing safer in the verse. Since hes the baddest mother fucker out there. ;)

"You trying to date me baby girl?" Riddick asked with a laugh.

"You did naughty things to me Riddick, I think I'm entitled to dinner with you.

lmao! Perfect ;)
RatedRGirl83 chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
Poor Jack. But she knew he was gonna kill them. I am hoping they find Ziza. I wonder if she will take revenge? Hmm... Nice chapter as always. :)
Axe of Eon chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Fantastic story so far, love the way the characters are interacting. You've got Riddick down to a tee. I can't even remeber if ive ever seen Imam or his wife portrade as abuseing Jack but the reaasons for it seem natural to the story so it works. I look forward to seeing what happens next. :)
Gstar391 chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
...Well, that's an odd way of looking at it...I don't know if I've ever seen a Riddick story where Jack is being hurt by Imam or his wife, so kudos to you for that; it really hooked my interest.
jackiemack916 chapter 3 . 2/4/2012
Loving the story. Can't wait for more.
jenefaner chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
Fantastic update! I love hot Riddick and Jack action!
Outlaw-Lanaya chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
Its very hard to find a good Pitch Black/Riddick story, but you are doing a great job. The characters flow very nicely and I can't wait to see what's going to happen next. I know Imam got what was comeing but his kid is ok right? I hope Riddick teaches that kid who is trying to marry Jack a lesson about trying to steal what's his :)
my shangri-la chapter 3 . 1/16/2012
Ohh! A new chapter! Yay! Can't wait for more of this story. Murderous Riddick... *tisktisk*
RatedRGirl83 chapter 3 . 1/14/2012
Hot little numbers in this chapter. Yum! And picturing Riddick in nothing but boxers...oh yeah! Well nothing at all is better. Hehe! Oh boy is Imam in for it as well as his wife. Riddick is gonna come for you! Very nice chapter. :)