Reviews for Reaching as I Fall
Emma chapter 8 . 4/8/2013
This story is everything I never even knew I wanted. All the character interactions I love (Cas and Anna, Balthazar, all of it) I adored Ceria, what a great original character.

I could go on about all the ways in which this is amazing but don't want to spoil anything, just know that I think this is the best D/C and in fact SPN fan fic I have ever read. And I have read a freaking LOT.
Emma chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
I have fallen for your Cas hard. The back story, the tease about Cas's history, Deans lost Grace, who he is, (ahem) having to leave his family, the Sammy of it all. And Pastor Jim. I just really love this story. A LOT.
Emma chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
I am utterly in love with this already. The way you write is so very clean, and yet vivid, not a word is wasted and I am having serious word envy. The chase, the tension, the mole, I am sucked in completely. The idea of this fallen angel network, and how you introduce us to it is so freaking good. I want to drag everyone I can here to read your fics and roll around in your writing with me. I see you have an lj, I don't, and I hope you have a lot of reviews there because it sort of hurts me in a weird way when writing and plotting and characterization this good is under appreciated. UGHHHH. I am never going to sleep tonight am I?
Elantrian chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Hey I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely love this story. I found your story "Bones" on and then I went and haunted your lj and may or may not have read everything you posted there. "Reaching as I Fall" was definitely my favorite. Thank you for sharing. XD
mintpint chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
I love ur stories so much, especially this one. The way u described Castiel was beautiful and fascinating, and personally, I thought Ceria is a touching character who completed the whole story. Looking forward to ur new story, pls keep writing :)
ErtheChilde chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
This was absolutely breathtaking. I haven't been completely captivated by a story in so long. I love how you used elements of the show's canon interspersed with your own plot and story line. your characterizations were spot and on your descriptions beautiful. thank you for writing this.
askgbfjwqvklj chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
HOLY JESUS THIS WAS SO GOOD IT RIPPED OUT MY FEELS AND THEN USED THEM AS FERTILIZER THAT GREW A BEAUTIFUL TREE OF LOVE AND HOPE
sam chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
this has to be one of the best stories on this site. Its a shame you haven't got more credit. Its original, well written, funny in places and well thought out. Keep up the good work
Wayward-Hunter chapter 8 . 7/7/2012
Oh my god this story IS AMAZING and it ABSOLUTELY BROKE ME in every way possible. No lie, I cried. And no, I am not ashamed because this story was so excellently written that it brought me to tears.
amyda chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
I finished chapter 7 this morning and then worried all day long about wether there was going to be a happy ending. I'm glad there was, even though I had to use several kleenexes to get there. I really enjoyed the story, thank you for sharing!
gadez chapter 8 . 1/31/2012
again you have outdone yourself with this story. if i could write, i would write a fanfic of ur fanfic. thats how epic this is.

i want to wish for a sequel, or even a oneshot a few months/years after this story, even if this story is complete as it is
fallenazazel chapter 8 . 1/31/2012
I read and reviewed this when it was originally posted on LJ (azazel0805) but thought I'd review it again here since I loved it so much and it should have a lot more reviews. Castiel's characterization was well done here and your writing is, as always, excellent. I found the ending really bittersweet because Dean will never be the same and he was so sweet at the beginning, but at least he still has Castiel even though their relationship now has a dark taint on it.
LawlietLover8 chapter 8 . 1/30/2012
Oh man I absolutely love this story! I first read this on LJ and it just completely blew my mind. I was soo surprised when I found out who Dean was, even though I've watched the show and I should have figured lol. Lovely plot you have, and I applaud you :)
KitElizaKing chapter 8 . 1/27/2012
Wow, that ending kind of left me breathless. So good to see that Cas' love for Dean, the love that Dean seeded and nurtured in Cas in the first place was able to redeem and change Michael. That Dean became Michael who became Dean and was able to find his way back to Castiel and the right choices. And it was all heart rending and emotional and so wonderful to read. Thanks so much for writing such a demanding, challenging story. I very much enjoyed reading it.
namidame chapter 1 . 1/27/2012