Reviews for The Impossible Takes A Little Longer
PrettyLittleGallagherGirl chapter 23 . 5/20
I know you uploaded this fic like 5 years ago but I just wanted to inform you that I just read it for the first time today and I really loved it and it made me happy :)
wkgreen chapter 23 . 2/19
Lovely story and well handled! Thanks for sharing. :)
texican chapter 23 . 9/23/2016
This was a very clever idea and also very believable. Thanks so much for sharing your talents and for keeping this up for latecomers like me to find.
Forevergleek9615 chapter 7 . 10/5/2015
So far the story is really good. But you're style of writing is really bugging me. There are many grammatical errors and the long paragraphs you have; split it up! They're really hard to read and it puts off me wanting to read more. I noticed it in your previous story as well and I thought it might be better in this story, but it wasn't.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/4/2015
Just read this and I really liked it. Good job.
Augusta Winds chapter 23 . 7/13/2015
You are pretty good at this stuff. That was fantastic!
Guest chapter 22 . 6/21/2015
They were incredibly cute the whole story and I'm so glad it all ended on a good, even cuter note
maizcorn chapter 22 . 6/7/2015
Wah. Man so everything just fell into place. Amazing~! Hahaha glad that Britt Tina and somehoe Santana has their backs.
maizcorn chapter 21 . 6/7/2015
This chap is definitely a fave. I wondered when they would be caught hanging out. Rachel is so strong in this and so selfless. Oh and i love how you made Santana as the person who can single handedly destroy the cheerios hahaha
maizcorn chapter 17 . 6/7/2015
Just love my self a good angst scene. I have to give props to Rachel for being strong. Im kinda glad that Quinn didnt suddenly confess, making it a bit more close to how i think Quinn would really act and the situation.
maizcorn chapter 14 . 6/6/2015
Wow! Finally confession time. I just really love how you paced the story and how every event is filled with angsty goodness. XD
maizcorn chapter 12 . 6/6/2015
Oh my gheeeeddd! Intense! Leroy really had a lot of hatred bottled up inside and what are the odds of Tina not finishing her sentence bcoz her phone died. Haha everything had perfect timing. Love it!
maizcorn chapter 8 . 6/6/2015
Wow~ i love how you made Rachel secretly cool in this hahaha
maizcorn chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Ooooh~ interesting hahaha
JokersLastLaugh chapter 23 . 3/23/2015
This was a good story and I enjoyed reading it.