Reviews for The Impossible Takes A Little Longer
Forevergleek9615 chapter 7 . 10/5
So far the story is really good. But you're style of writing is really bugging me. There are many grammatical errors and the long paragraphs you have; split it up! They're really hard to read and it puts off me wanting to read more. I noticed it in your previous story as well and I thought it might be better in this story, but it wasn't.
Just read this and I really liked it. Good job.
Augusta Winds chapter 23 . 7/13
You are pretty good at this stuff. That was fantastic!
They were incredibly cute the whole story and I'm so glad it all ended on a good, even cuter note
maizcorn chapter 22 . 6/7
Wah. Man so everything just fell into place. Amazing~! Hahaha glad that Britt Tina and somehoe Santana has their backs.
maizcorn chapter 21 . 6/7
This chap is definitely a fave. I wondered when they would be caught hanging out. Rachel is so strong in this and so selfless. Oh and i love how you made Santana as the person who can single handedly destroy the cheerios hahaha
maizcorn chapter 17 . 6/7
Just love my self a good angst scene. I have to give props to Rachel for being strong. Im kinda glad that Quinn didnt suddenly confess, making it a bit more close to how i think Quinn would really act and the situation.
maizcorn chapter 14 . 6/6
Wow! Finally confession time. I just really love how you paced the story and how every event is filled with angsty goodness. XD
maizcorn chapter 12 . 6/6
Oh my gheeeeddd! Intense! Leroy really had a lot of hatred bottled up inside and what are the odds of Tina not finishing her sentence bcoz her phone died. Haha everything had perfect timing. Love it!
maizcorn chapter 8 . 6/6
Wow~ i love how you made Rachel secretly cool in this hahaha
maizcorn chapter 1 . 6/6
Ooooh~ interesting hahaha
JokersLastLaugh chapter 23 . 3/23
This was a good story and I enjoyed reading it.
technoeNaruto chapter 23 . 2/24
I love how they become a sweet foursome and that Tina and Mike are her friends too. Soo great
technoeNaruto chapter 22 . 2/24
So glad Mercedes and Mr Schue got their comeuppance. The fact that he spurred it on just really makes him a bad dude. Of course Santana knew the whole time that Quinn was gay and liked Rachel.
asterisk12 chapter 23 . 9/25/2014
Although extremely frustrating, i loved it! Great fic!