Reviews for Introducing Detective Swarek
mcswarek chapter 9 . 9/8/2012
i loved it!
otte1978 chapter 9 . 12/12/2011
Great story! Can't wait for the sequel!
dcj chapter 9 . 12/12/2011
Short and sweet. It's nice to see the feelings all add up and culminate with the declaration of love.

I think you wrote Andy's response especially well - nervous to start the ball rolling and then completely relieved when he finally said it.
edge15684 chapter 9 . 12/12/2011
I liked this story a lot.
Nathy3 chapter 9 . 12/12/2011
Very, very cute chapter, loved it!

"Swarek, you should know better than to ask women about their private conversations." - Haha, loved this line!

This story was really well done, I enjoyed reading it :-) Looking forward to your sequel!
margie311 chapter 9 . 12/11/2011
*L* I Love that you went through 9 chapters just to have them say "I Love You" in the last few paragraphs. Seriously. Somehow the work makes it all worth it in the end.

Again, I'm THRILLED that Lillian is going to be at 15. I can't wait to see what some new blood will do to that division. I'm hoping for some showdowns between her and some of the other detectives ermmm...maybe a little screaming match between her and luke. Just an idea ;)

And if you know me at all, you know that I DIG the simple moments between Andy and Sam, so having them together like that at the end of this chapter was perfect. Can't wait for the sequel!
margie311 chapter 8 . 12/9/2011
First of all, so so Sorry that I took so long to read this. I've been swamped trying to get my next chapter out. But second, thanks for both the shout outs. I'm so so glad you settled on letting lillian state at fifteen. I'm super excited to see what you have planned for her next :) and I'm also excited to see how you close this story. I promise next time to read faster :)
Nathy3 chapter 8 . 12/7/2011
Ah that's awesome she gets to stay at 15!

A great chapter, so much fun to read. Andy and Lillian's interactions are really well done :)

And LOL at the way Josh and Lillian met, it's even funnier than Sam and Andy's first meeting :P

Looking forward to next chapter even if it will be the last one and I'd like to see that other story come out :)

Thanks a lot for your A/N!
edge15684 chapter 8 . 12/7/2011
it's very good. I'm glad Lillian will be coming to work for the same division as Sam. Great job!
svbristow chapter 8 . 12/6/2011
another great chapter :) it would be awesome to read another story about the Lillian character - it seems like there is a lot there that you could work with and since she is your own you can mould her into whatever you want :) I hope that there is still a few more chapters to this story though - it would be wonderful to read something like Sam asking Lillian for advice/help to propose to Andy or something cuz I love me some McSwarek action but i also love how you write the interactions between Lillian and Sam :)
rookiebluefan89 chapter 7 . 12/4/2011
You're doing a great job with this story! I love the new characters you've created. Keep up the awesome work. I'm looking forward to another update.
margie311 chapter 7 . 12/3/2011
The "Partners of Swarek" thing was cute. I also enjoyed the fact that Sam was proud of Andy for doing her job, and doing it well. I kind of think Lillian should come work full time at 15 with Jerry. She seems to work well with him :)
Nathy3 chapter 7 . 12/3/2011
Nice chapter! Well well, Lillian has quite a network! I did not expect her to know someone with a private jet, that rocks!

And I loved the "there's no way but up" part, that's so true! And by that bit of dialogue, we can tell that Matty and Lillian are very close as friends. Lillian was great support and this is what her friend needed.

Looking forward to part 8 :)
edge15684 chapter 7 . 12/3/2011
really good. keep going.
Nathy3 chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
Ah, Detective Swarek seems as good as Sam is, great work!

Love the "I run VERY fast" bit haha!

It's good that she got to show the video to Matty, otherwise I'm sure she'd have killed the guy...

Curious to see where this goes :) Keep it up!