Reviews for Growing Up Seekers
Unseen Watcher chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
Cuteness. Every grown seeker is going to go beserk. heh. Loved the Optimus interactions. For some bizarre reason most fics don't have sparklings take to him. It boggles the mind. He's perfect to soothe sparks.
Rosabel Moonstar chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
please update soon.
Little Kunai chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
poor babies :(
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
thats so sad! how long had overstrike and his babies been waiting for help or worse to die?
IvoryCrawler chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
Awwwww! I hope you continue this! It's adoreable! And sad. But Adoreable!
bermellon chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
Oww! Que triste. No abandone el fic. Update please!
TransFanFreak101 chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
I'm dying of cutness! Now, excuse me while I go I go and kill Megatron. *DIE DIE DIE!*
wolf-dream94 chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
Lovin this fic so far, cant wait to see what happens next, please update soon
Autobot Princess Arcee chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
BABY SEEKERS 3
AQUEEN123 chapter 2 . 12/11/2011
Update please? Can't wait to see what's next.
Qwertzu chapter 2 . 12/4/2011
Thanks for the story. I will be looking forward to the sequel!

I wonder who will be their caretakers. Please let one of them be Ratchet! Ratchet and the twins would be an interesting combo, as well as Ratchet and Aid. Optimus is a big enough Mary Sue on his own, he doesnt need the hero all the time.

Keep up the great job
fanfictionlover23 chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
This is a cute chapter! I can picture Optimus melting at the sight of the sparklings, he has such a soft spot for them. Poor First Aid, he got bite. Good thing Pinpoint's dentas aren't sharp yet. I can't wait to read what happens next. Please, update soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
Very cute!
Darkeyes17 chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
Naw, this is adorable. I can't help but coo over the sparklings. Especially the 'biting First Aid' part and how well you explained it.

I have so much love for this like you wouldn't believe.

Attention to detail is belissimo!

P.s: Are you online so we can finish up the second chap of feeling complete?
Amai Seishin-Hime chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
Awww! SO cute yet sad! I wanna cry! TTTT I want more Bebehs :D!