Reviews for Morning After
HHHereComesTrouble chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
This was brilliant. I totally ship Jaime x Cersei, and you did their relationship justice. Thank you for sharing this, I loved it!
kendrat199 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
What a great story! thank you so much for this! I always feel terribly bad when I love Jamie and Cersei...maybe I'll magically forget the incest part... hmm!
kalabangsilver chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
So very sad and beautifully done. Your characters' vulnerability is so human and it makes them infinitely more enjoyable to read. Thank you for sharing this.

Silver.
Shadow Padawan chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Poor Jaime. This is beautiful 3
CityGirl13 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Wow, never thought I'd find a good Jaime/Cersei fic because I just find their relationship twisted (hence writing Jaime/OC) but this was really good. I applaud your excellent writing!
EHWIES chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
I was going to give this a legitimate review but FEELINGS and BLARGARGH and things hit close to home and I love you but you're a spectacular author and you should know that and yes. No idea what you were talking about when you said that this was probably crap because it was stunningly good.
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Wow. Amazing story, so well written and great insight to Jaime and Cersei's soul. Good to know they aren't evil to their very core :)

wonderful story