Reviews for The Evening Before
Bonbonnett chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
Darling Mr.W! Let's just strangle him with his cravat!
Maryll100 chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
Hello! It is a good version, I like it! I think Lizzy did talk with Wickham once before she went to Derbyshire, so it is right!

I want to know more about this version! and thanks for posting it
4everthankful chapter 5 . 11/24/2011
Really enjoying your tale, your proposed details behind these very familiar scenes and your writing style in general - I especially liked the part where you described the estate of Pemberley silently accepting Darcy's unspoken apology for being away so long with understanding as if it were a living entity. What an apt description of that special relationship between man and estate and what some of us, while we don't own or live in something as grand as "Pemberley", feel about our own homes. Mr. Bennet is certainly going to be much more informed when he gives his consent this time around! Thoroughly enjoying this - I look forward to Chapter 7!
YepItsMe chapter 6 . 11/23/2011
Wickham is definitely being his usual ballsy self. He just wants to rile Darcy so bad. Didn't the conversation between Lizzy and Wickham, regarding her better understanding of Darcy, occur after Wickham and Lydia went to visit Longbourn?
YepItsMe chapter 5 . 11/23/2011
I like it when he tells Georgie about Hunsford, and getting her reaction. She's truly over Wickham now so that's good. Darcy really should've talked to Bingley, though, while they were right there in the same house! Surely The Hag couldn't be with them all the time. Anyway...on to next chapter.
Avanell chapter 6 . 11/22/2011
Another great chapter!
Avanell chapter 5 . 11/22/2011
Wonderful chapter, he should have told Bingley about Jane, but even better that he informed Georgianna of all else. :)
SVMlover1378 chapter 4 . 11/22/2011
I am eager for Mr. Bennett to confront Lizzy about Darcy. Good chapter!
Green Ribbon chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
Thoughtless Lydia indeed. I am not to sure just how Mr Bennet knowing about Mr Darcy find them is going to change the story, but I am sure you have a plan.
Bonbonnett chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
Whew! L&GW - what an awful pair! JA outdid herself when she conjured them up. You've depicted them to the life!
MissMellark chapter 4 . 11/20/2011
Oh! I liked!
CourtneyCS chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
great story
ipodrocker16 chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
So Wickham is staying with Darcy? :o I have a feeling that it will not end well... :) Good job, I'm really enjoying the story!
NYT chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
While I love your style of writing, I can't help but be disappointed that you didn't allow Mrs. Gardiner to slap, if not some sense, some awareness into Lydia Bennett. One of the few things about P&P that I don't like is that 1)Lydia wasn't told the truth about her "situation" and that 2) she or rather G.W. was allowed anywhere near Longborne. Elizabeth and Jane shouldn't have been subjected to that spectacle and Kitty didn't need to be. I think the announcement in the paper would have been enough; Mrs. B. could carry that around to the neighborhood! Whew! Guess i needed to vent.
lynniern chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
Great chapter, so looking forward to reading D&E's next encounter after the wedding.
120 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »