Reviews for The Evening Before
Ivy2010 chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
Lydia is such an idiot!
YepItsMe chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
I do love Mrs G, and her steering the conversation toward Lizzy for Darcy's benefit, without actually revealing anything. Mr B's awakening perception on that matter is interesting but his passivity in dealing with Lydia is infuriating. But that is how he is and a big part of why she is the way she is.
Luckylily chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
Wow, love this story so far, such an obvious idea now that I think about didn't Mr Bennett and Mr Darcy run into each other while in London and both visiting the Gardiners? It's great to read something that is not only different from the other P&P fic's out there but is supported by being very well written :D

Can't wait for more!
Avanell chapter 4 . 11/18/2011
The silliest girl of all...another great update.
Avanell chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
Great chapter!
Avanell chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
Great story...can't wait for more!
shadow701 chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
Interesting idea. I love what you have written so far. I'm very excited to see how this progresses, especially the interactions between Darcy and Mr. Bennet!
NYT chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
I'm glad to see this (and you) back!
Bonbonnett chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
GW is an expensive nuisance, and no mistake!
Bonbonnett chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Ah, well may you wonder! Still the light of truth will shine, regardless.
ipodrocker16 chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
This story is really interesting and well written! I wonder if Mr. Bennet will tell Elizabeth anyways? I can't wait to find out! Good work!
YepItsMe chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
Great beginning Danielle! I like Mr Bennet's insights into Darcy's motives. I wonder how this will change things between Mr B and Lizzy when he returns to Longbourn.
lynniern chapter 2 . 11/16/2011
Excellent, excellent chapter!
lynniern chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Excellent chapter and such an interesting twist. I can't wait to see how Mr. Bennet finding out about Darcy's involvement prior to his consent for their engagement/marriage.
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8