Reviews for Gourmet Love
BaronessBlixen chapter 11 . 1/27/2012
What a beautiful story! Sad, too, but with a happy end :) Loved David being in it. Too bad we didn't get more of him in the show. Great story :)
leighann415 chapter 11 . 1/23/2012
I'm so glad everything worked out, although I didn't doubt that it would! Excellent story. I especially loved David, Martin/Ronee being in it. I hope you write more stories with them! :) *hugs*
leighann415 chapter 10 . 1/23/2012
Aww...*sigh* I knew it would be good! I'm glad she went after him like that. I'm sure Martin & Ronee would watch David for the night...Great stuff as always! *hugs*
leighann415 chapter 9 . 1/23/2012
Wow, I love that last line...And Niles will surely get himself out of this mess. With some very melt-worthy stuff ahead, I'm sure! :)
Andress Jade chapter 11 . 1/23/2012
I just loved the way this story ended. I knew you would end the story on a happy note. I really enjoyed this story and loved that David was included in it. Keep up the good work.
Kristen3 chapter 11 . 1/22/2012
*Sigh* You know I love this! Niles doesn't need gourmet food or anything fancy to be happy, just as long as Daphne's with him! She and David mean more to him than anything else. It's always nice to be reminded of that in stories like this! I hope this won't be your last post-S11 story! :)
Kristen3 chapter 10 . 1/22/2012
Oh, my! Well, I knew there was melt-worthy stuff coming, but this was even more than I expected! Love Daphne chasing after him! So glad she was able to find him and that they're going to patch things up!
Kristen3 chapter 9 . 1/22/2012
I love Frasier, Martin, and even Ronee setting Niles straight on what he's done and how he's hurt Daphne. I know there's going to be some melt-worthy stuff coming, and I can't wait to read it! *Hugs*
samanddianefan10 chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
I can't wait to see Niles get his way out of this! Nice to see an update on this awesome story. :)
Kristen3 chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
*Hugs Daphne* Poor thing. :( But I did love several things here, namely David, you know how I love him! And Martin/Ronee, and Ronee comforting Daphne. I can't wait to see what happens now!
leighann415 chapter 8 . 1/22/2012
I kind of forgot this story was still on-going till this wonderful update. I love the Martin/Ronee interaction, and that Daphne went to them. I hope Niles can bring her back home...Can't wait for more! :)
leighann415 chapter 7 . 12/3/2011
Well, it was Niles' fault...Daphne will just go to Martin & Ronee's to pick up David, and everything will be fine. We can hope! Update again soon! Don't leave us hanging for long!
leighann415 chapter 6 . 12/3/2011
Gosh, what a way to dampen the evening, Niles...It was beautiful up to then. He just made a mess of himself. Poor Daphne, after working so hard.
leighann415 chapter 5 . 12/3/2011
I love Frasier saying he's psychic and Daphne saying it's charming! Nice touch! :) I love that Frasier wants to help Daphne so much too.
123amfan chapter 7 . 12/3/2011
This such a sad chapter, I love it! Pleaase keep writing!