Reviews for The Rune Nauthiz
Sinvisigoth chapter 37 . 8/23/2014
*facepalm* oh bless him he still doesn't get it. lol.
Sinvisigoth chapter 26 . 8/22/2014
What the oracle said, about when Darcy dies Loki will fall, that just gave me the most horrendous feeling of dread. I don't like it when stories leave me feeling heartbroken but I'm pretty hooked so not much I can do about that :) Loving it so far.
jenefaner chapter 63 . 7/12/2013
This was a fantastic fic! I would go so far as to use the word 'Epic'. Truly one of my all time favorites. I would LOVE to put this on my kindle, to reread many times in the future.

The chapter where Odin, Thor and Loki are in the throne room discussing the horse incident...oh my. OMG. I lost it. I laughed like a lunatic. That was all out brilliant. The dialog, the attitude from Odin...words cannot describe to you what that single section of the story did for me.

This fic is so complex, so detailed. Its so full of life, adventure, one thing after another, never ending after one plot conclusion, but picking up the threads from another. I was so thoroughly satisfied at the end, like finishing the HP series. Everything was resolved, and the reader felt content. That is very rare in a fanfic, but you accomplished it beautifully. WELL DONE.

Ive been going through some pretty rough times in my life recently. Not only have I been battling depression and severe anxiety, but forces beyond my control are adding to the stress. This fic gave me a couple of days of relief and joy, and I will treasure it always for that alone. From the bottom of my heart I want to thank you for that. And your reply to my comment about the Christian influence was greatly appreciated as well.

So, now that I am done gushing to you about how much I am in love with this fic, and partially infatuated with the author, Id like to give you my final thanks.

Well Done!

Steffanie
jenefaner chapter 49 . 7/11/2013
I usually dont comment until I finish the fic, but I would like to make an exception today. I love reading TaserTricks, really I do. However, its grating on the nerves (my Christian nerves) to constantly have to read the Characters being refereed to as 'god of...' this or that or the other. Its dreadfully over used, especially when the movie verse made it very clear that they are just Alien royals named deities by primitives. My point is, this fic, as awesome as it is, is made even better to me, because you make the effort to use different descriptions like 'trickster' . And then, the cherry on top, your line -
"You might not believe it entirely, but there is only one God and He does not accept challenges. You keep claiming to be His equal and you'll find yourself humbled beyond belief."
This just played so well with Captain Americas comment in the movie about how there is only one God and hes sure he doesnt dress like Loki.
Anyway, thank you for that. Its refreshing. :)
myliesarethetruth chapter 62 . 6/28/2013
i loved it very creative story and i agree with your logic with the characters and by the way you have two number elevens in chapter 62
fireopalring chapter 63 . 6/22/2013
wow. just spent the past few days engrossed in the story. Very much enjoyed it. Creative plot, and I like how Loki is never perfect, but lovable nonetheless.
troubleswithtribbles chapter 16 . 11/19/2012
Ha! Well played, Darcy! loved it!
noukinav018 chapter 63 . 9/24/2012
Aaaaw how nice. Thx for posting ;D
amidtheflowers chapter 63 . 9/24/2012
I just...no words...

You are incredible. This was absolutely amazing to read. I love that you gave Brenhin that little happy ending where he could return to his true form-and also that despite all the time that has passed, Loki and Darcy's relationship hasn't fizzled whatsoever as it is clear how much Loki loves her as if it's still day one. Everything about this chapter was flawless.

I am humbled and flattered that this chapter was dedicated to me, but in honesty it is all you. You are the master of words, you are the creator of wondrous worlds. I salute you once more.
reader204 chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
Damn.
amidtheflowers chapter 61 . 9/20/2012
I spent the better part of two days reading this story nonstop.

I am in love, in awe, and in shock. Shock, because this story is so magnificent and not a lot of people know about it or have read it. This story was gripping, moving, and an adventure in the truest sense. You brought in fantasy and mythology and weaved it together so perfectly, I felt as if I wasn't reading fanfiction but an actual novel.

I'm to boggled and filled with emotions to give a more coherent review; it will have to be either PM'd or I will resort to reviewing all the chapters I especially loved. Just know that this is officially my favorite story for this ship.

If I can part with one thing, it is that your characterizations of everyone-especially Loki and Darcy-were flawless. Perfect. Most of all, it was realistic. I truly liked the way you wrote Loki-you didn't try to hide his flaws, but made it a part of him as it should be and not easily overlooked as Darcy and Loki "fell in love".

You are a truly marvelous creature and a fantastic writer, I am very eager to read your other works for the rest of my life. (dramatic I know, but very true)
noukinav018 chapter 62 . 9/16/2012
Those were pretty interesting FAQ's. Thx for posting! :D
noukinav018 chapter 61 . 9/16/2012
Nice update. Whoa, those were shocking needs about Thor, and poor him. Odin will not relent. Does he want the prince to marry an Asgardian?
But why? Thor is Midgardian in the end too...
Call it Maglc chapter 60 . 8/28/2012
As always, a wonderful chapter. The interactions between the brother and Odin made me crack a smile. Glad to hear that there's still a bit more coming! Fantastic writing, and I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Cheers! Aktress
noukinav018 chapter 60 . 8/28/2012
Very emotional chapter.
I totally get Darcy being freaked out of her mind **sighs**
Hope things work out for the better.